players who didnt get a fair crack of the whip?

So, there are threads on here quite often re players that should be playing/haven’t had their chance.

I’m thinking about Corry, young Gary etc. Now, they'll be reasons for this (performance in training) but that's sometimes not good enough for the fans.

So, who can you think of from the past who hasn’t been/wasn’t given a fair chance (i.e. fans wanted them to play for no real reason), off top of my head, Paul Heffernan??

He's not had a fair crack at this level.

When I say fair crack I mean the sort of opportunities that Nuhiu has had. roger, even Bothroyd played on a more consistent basis

True but then he hasn't given himself the best chance either. I think patience runs out after a while. As for Bothroyd i suspect the Jones bromance and loan agreements had a play in his chances.

ian fleming, simon stainrod ,darko kovacevic,all came and went in the blink of an eye but for me the player who i thought had everything and was sent packing pretty sharpish was orlando trustful .

Was going to say Orlando. Degryse didn't get a fair crack either. Don't know why we sold him.