I'd love a new ground

I love Hillsborough and it feels like a second home, I'd be gutted to leave.

But it's there for all to see the place is holding us back financially, as others have said it costs a bomb to run and offers little to no commercial income.

Let's have it right the only thing a neutral fan thinis about wen u say the word Hillsborough is 96 people dying Sheffield Wednesday never get thought of

There's also this argument but I couldn't be bothered to bring it up.

Just imagine how many season tickets Wed sell if there was only a 30k capacity so in the back of tour mind u know all games could sell out if we were doing well sure we'd sell 23k

When did Wednesday sell 23k st?

16 k was hailed as brilliant

Hillsborough has lots of problems and im not blind to any of them but if the answer is the Ipro / Pride Park whatever the ferking place is called this week count me out

I love Hillsborough and it feels like a second home, I'd be gutted to leave.

But it's there for all to see the place is holding us back financially, as others have said it costs a bomb to run and offers little to no commercial income.

If someone had £60M to spend I'd rather they spend it on the team...once we've got the team then we can look at the ground...and £28M would be enough to renovate Hillsborough

Guest JonTheOwl66

Hillsborough doesn't need renovating. It needs knocking down and rebuilding.

I love the place but it really is well past its best now.

Guest wilyfox

Let's have it right the only thing a neutral fan thinis about wen u say the word Hillsborough is 96 people dying Sheffield Wednesday never get thought of

And that is probably a valid reason why we'll never leave it. Hillsborough is a tragic memorial in football history.

You implied I should go to home games to help fund a shiny New team and we wasn't far short against Wycombe your clearly a south stander anyway

You cite last game of the season in a Promotion season as a argument seriously do me a favour what was the average that season about 23k 22 k and thats including the 38 k and whatever the pigs game was that season

Guest JonTheOwl66

You cite last game of the season in a Promotion season as a argument seriously do me a favour what was the average that season about 23k 22 k and thats including the 38 k and whatever the pigs game was that season

If you dont think we'd average over 30k and get far more STs in the Premier League then I despair

These new grounds can b expanded during close season as brightens was, have we got over 30,000 since Wycombe?

It's just the grandads that want to stop at Hillsborough we just don't move with the times

we have had over 30,000 this season.

I'm a notts owl too and would hate for us to move to a flatpack. whats a more appealing away day - city ground or the ipro?

Hillsborough doesn't need renovating. It needs knocking down and rebuilding.

I love the place but it really is well past its best now.

I think you are as wrong on this as can be 

The South Stand is fine needs a lick of paint the North stand needs renovation as does the Kop the West stand needs a bulldozer

The Columns on the kop could do with being removed but im no engineer so dont know what that would entail but that Kop foot print and look needs leaving as is a one tier vast stand no boxes it is Hillsborough