Miguel Llera

Watching the FA Cup highlights from the weekend and I notice that Big Mig is playing for Scunthorpe.

Now I knew he had signed for them in the summer but I could have sworn he signed as a youth team coach for us about a month ago. Can a guy really be playing for one team and coaching for another? Don't think I have ever seen that before. At least not at the professional level.

Or did I just dream it and he's never been a coach for us?

Can anyone shed any light?

coaching kids at the academy i believe probably  to get experience while he gets his badges .....dont know how common it is but i think there was a dagenham player who was doing the same at the arsenal . he got the bullet though for announcing on twitter that the arse were signing some big star before the deal was done .

coaching kids at the academy i believe probably  to get experience while he gets his badges .....dont know how common it is but i think there was a dagenham player who was doing the same at the arsenal . he got the bullet though for announcing on twitter that the arse were signing some big star before the deal was done .

Ozil, wasn't it?

This is all true.  It was reported in The Scunny paper ages ago, which I get.

Surprised it's within the rules.

Both Owls and Scunny are still in the FA Cup.  If we were to be drawn together (great- we must have beaten Man City!!)  it could create a conflict of interest.  Imagine if he scores an own goal for a Wednesday winner.