Free agents

The free transfer window shuts when the loan window does. Nobody can sign anyone until Jan 1st now

surely someone without a club can sign at anytime?

How can there be 'windows' for an unemployed man getting a job in his trade?

*Not saying you are wrong btw, but if you are right, it stinks.

Edited by lukestheman82

Injuries are a concern, but I'd happily take Etherington for the rest of the season if he has a reasonable level of fitness.

I would too, played in the Premiership all his career for a reason. Left sided player, good technically from set pieces and can actually cross a ball! Plus he scored in the champions league last week on soccer am lol , missed what he said earlier on though.

Free agents can sign at any time. Forget Blackpool signing Eagles last week?

Guest Sean Gemmell

The free transfer window shuts when the loan window does. Nobody can sign anyone until Jan 1st now

you can sign free agents at anytime

You can sign a free agent if they was a free agent before the window closed anytime.

I didn't think they could be registered to play once the window closed though. So they won't be available until the 1st Jan. I think. Trying to find the FL rules is like trying to find George Bush when national disaster strikes

Andy Keogh could still cut it at this level but he plays for Perth Glory and has scored 9 in 7 games. Can't see him being available any time.

Hmmm....play and live in the West coast of Australia where it's lovely and warm and relatively easy to score goals and be appreciated.......or play for Wednesday and risk getting abused every week in the weeing down rain,living in a dump of a city.

Hmmm....play and live in the West coast of Australia where it's lovely and warm and relatively easy to score goals and be appreciated.......or play for Wednesday and risk getting abused every week in the weeing down rain,living in a dump of a city

whats up with sheffield ?.........

I didn't think they could be registered to play once the window closed though. So they won't be available until the 1st Jan. I think. Trying to find the FL rules is like trying to find George Bush when national disaster strikes

you can only sign a free agent at this time if Lavery is on loan at Plymouth.

Guest big bernard

Surely we can't kid ourselves into believing that we could get a 6th choice striker, get real folks.

meant the player 6th on the list, not have 6 striker's.