Mm stay or go

My guess is nobody wants out and is trying harder to get out more than Mandaric.

This. ^

But we need to be careful for what we wish for, sadly he's desperate to get rid of us and the worrying thing is

who he associates with and gives freebies to the likes of Sammy Yu and Hafiz Mammadov, dodgy characters to say the least.

Let's say he went tomorrow then what?

As much as some might want him out currently there isn't anyone else.

There are other vultures circling. Sammy Yu keeps hanging around for freebies and the likes of him and Hafiz Mammadov are genuine football people and honorable business men according to MM. I'm worried about who he's going to flog us off to after he's crippled us with debt and loans.  :duntmatter:

The sooner MM realises he ain't gonna get what he wants for the club the better.

If I were him, and wanted out badly with family issues and age etc I'd take what I'd

put in and break even.

I know, that's never gonna happen with a business man but it's the only way out.

The sooner MM realises he ain't gonna get what he wants for the club the better.

If I were him, and wanted out badly with family issues and age etc I'd take what I'd

put in and break even.

I know, that's never gonna happen with a business man but it's the only way out.

There's little chance that he will even break even.

Once the debt and loans stack up, the managers keep coming and going, and League 1 get's nearer and nearer.

Guest Sheff Owl

To move on Milan needs to go (he want's out), under Milan whoever the manager we will have the same problems, nothing will change.

I hope Gray turns it round but i feel he will be out in the next few games and then we start again with a new manager for a year or so until the same problems again.