So Who Was The Prem Club And Player Gray Was "Waiting on a Favour " from today ?

Gray said in todays star that he was waiting on a favour from a prem club about us borrowing a player till January. Obviously it looks like that club ,or the player has told us to sod off .

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-we-re-behind-stu-1-6974506

“We are waiting on a favour. It is a case of a Premier League club giving us the opportunity to borrow their player for a 28 or 31 day period coming into the Christmas period.”

Guest wilyfox

Dunno, but in Gray's interview earlier today he said he was looking to strengthen anywhere either up top or in midfield. So he's effectively saying he couldn't grab a half-decent striker or winger available anywhere in the land. I find that hard to believe, sorry.

F uc k me that's rich coming from you...you been crying wolf/pig since you came on here

Yeah that's exactly what I've been doing. Let's just ignore facts shall we and pretend that we have won in our last 11 games, we've won a home game in the past 2 and a half months and we have no problems scoring.

Edited by WalthamOwl