Good Bye Mr Gray

Getting a bit tired of his transfer excuses, I have to say, but wouldn't it cost Milan more to replace him?

If what Gershwin has posted on the Aldridge thread is true about Gray's remit, and I strongly suspect it is, then Gray should perhaps be commended for his professionalism. Others with less principles might have resorted to oblique hints that it was all out of his hands; ergo not his fault.

Sad but inevitable he was going to be the fall guy. MM is backing his managers less and less. What happened to the DOF Gray was promised? Every season we make more of a mess of the summer, its the same old excuses everytime. It's just as inevitable that MM's method of operating on the cheap; leaving it late to do anything, only doing anything when we are in the bottom 3, chopping and changing managers will backfire.

I think it's inevitable now.. Lose Saturday and he'll be out, draw? 0-0 = sacked 1-1 = who knows? 2-2 = stay.

Really!?

I think we've seen over the past two seasons that Milan will hang on past most fans' breaking point with a manager. Most of us would have pulled the trigger on DJ long before Milan did.

Unless we're cemented in the bottom three for a few months, there's no way Milan will sack Gray, and rightly so given the awful backing he's had since the takeover fell through.

Getting a bit tired of his transfer excuses, I have to say, but wouldn't it cost Milan more to replace him?

he tried to get players, the players didnt want to come , the same players havnt gone anywhere else (as far as i´m aware).just maybe they are happy where they are .perhaps if we´d have made it financially attractive to them they would have but thats down to mandaric not gray .....i dont see what else he could have done in regards to this window if you have a  suggestion what he could have done different or what players he should have got i´d be interested

Option 1 - Sacking Gray costs money, bringing in a new manager will cost money, who in turn will want to bring his own players in which costs more money.

Option 2 - Or we could just keep Gray, which is a hell of a lot cheaper in comparison. 

I sure know what option MM will go for.

who would be masocistic enough to take the job?

I think what you forget about football is that it's choc full of out of work managers out on the golf course 

They are out pottering about, smoking cigars, drinking brandy, and playing golf

The mobile phone in their pocket goes off and it's some desperate football club wanting a manager

That phone call is in effect a million quid's worth of cash for just rocking up and working there till you get fired, no matter what the results are.

So next time someone says 'Who would want the job?' etc have a little think....

EVERYONE would want it

Owlstalk Shop

he tried to get players, the players didnt want to come , the same players havnt gone anywhere else (as far as i´m aware).just maybe they are happy where they are .perhaps if we´d have made it financially attractive to them they would have but thats down to mandaric not gray .....i dont see what else he could have done in regards to this window if you have a  suggestion what he could have done different or what players he should have got i´d be interested

If it were only about this window, then I could cut him some slack. It isn't though, we didn't do it in the summer, we didn't do it last time the window closed and we've missed out again. That's not acceptable

I think what you forget about football is that it's choc full of out of work managers out on the golf course

They are out pottering about, smoking cigars, drinking brandy, and playing golf

The mobile phone in their pocket goes off and it's some desperate football club wanting a manager

That phone call is in effect a million quid's worth of cash for just rocking up and working there till you get fired, no matter what the results are.

So next time someone says 'Who would want the job?' etc have a little think....

EVERYONE would want it

So you're saying, all the sh*t managers would want it?