How many home games a season do you attend?

Of course more people would come if the prices were reasonable, as surely that would also lower season ticket prices too.

Something needs to be done eventually because most football grounds are like grave yards(atmosphere wise) and I can only see things getting worse

Edited by Animal

I got to every home game. Usually miss Tuesday cup games such as notts county for example. I usually go to 6-7 away games a season that tend to be the closer ones such as Lancashire clubs and the Yorkshire clubs.

I was going to go to Huddersfield last weekend as I've been every year for the last few seasons but wasn't bothered more to the boring football, even joked before contemplating buying one I can't be bothered to see a 0-0!

This year have missed quite a few due to working abroad but still made 4-5. Price doesn't really come into it but I wouldn't want to pay more. I think in reality lower prices wouldn't mean much bigger gates. A lot of people who come when it's a 10er probably wouldn't even if it were a 10er every week. The 2-3 times a year at those prices would probably be their limit regardless. I would be surprised if even at prices that low (£10) if it would add more than 1500-2000 on average gate.

Waiting for somebody to pipe up about low prices in Germany and how stadiums are always full......there not, very rarely in fact.

Of course more people would come if the prices were reasonable, as surely that would also lower season ticket prices too.

Something needs to be done eventually because most football grounds are like grave yards(atmosphere wise) and I can only see things getting worse

Except for Palace, cracking atmosphere there

I must admit, I don't really enjoy my trips to Hillsborough. It's good to meet up with some of the lads who only go to home games these days. Me, I much prefer the away days. Price, fortunately doesn't concern me, but the lack of atmosphere does, in fact it's probably the biggest single factor in me not making the journey.

See the true fan post has reared its head as per usual in these type of threads ,I don't go to any(not through choice)but donate for tickets for others which is my choice so in a roundabout way the club gets money through my art work , (thanks to those that buy and others that make it possible}

Guest Big Guns

will be my 3rd satyday if i cant get rid of my cheap ticket

will be my 3rd satyday if i cant get rid of my cheap ticket

Currently 0. After Saturday 1!

I would go more often if it was financially and logistically possible. Though I might then wish I only made 1 game a season!

im sure you went to one earlier in the season 

When you've been following a team 30 or 40 years you are allowed to have a few seasons where you don't go so much.

Football has changed from 25 years ago.Those days you just went regardless.

To answer the question.About 12 games a year.

I probably would go every game if I didn't work some weekends and live as far away.Its not so much the price but yeah paying for a Saturday then Tuesday game does sting,especially adding fuel and parking.

Edited by Eightace

All of them. Anyone answering less, is  not a true fan. I am 15 years 100% home and away. UTO

When you've been following a team 30 or 40 years you are allowed to have a few seasons where you don't go so much.

Football has changed from 25 years ago.Those days you just went regardless.

To answer the question.About 12 games a year.

I probably would go every game if I didn't work some weekends and live as far away.Its not so much the price but yeah paying for a Saturday then Tuesday game does sting,especially adding fuel and parking.

unloyal fan alert ........

All of them. Always have, always will.  There are fewer and fewer like me nowadays though. I've said it many times on here, the club need to (and I hate the phrase)  "think outside the box".  We need initiative and lateral thinking to break the mould and provide incentives for people to attend.  Even if we were exciting on the pitch (please God) these days a realistic pricing policy is needed.

All of them, 2nd January will be the 20th anniversary of the last home league game I missed and the number of games I've missed in the last 33 years is in single figures (mostly due to inconsiderate parents booking holidays in the early part of the season when I was a kid).

Can't say I enjoy it though these days, if I didn't have a season ticket and a 20 year attendance record to keep up I'd be quite happy to miss the occasional 90 minutes of frustration and tedium. I fully understand the people who normally pay on the day and are staying away, can't blame them at all.