Do you still look forward to home games ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

Always look forward to the games but travelling up from Milton Keynes is a bit of a chore at the moment so am picking games.

Nearly always end up going to the match on my own so it is rare that I can have a pint with the mates etc as they have decided they have better things to do on a Saturday, like watching paint dry!

I bought season tickets for my eldest boys this year so they could come with me and my God it's been an effective punishment when they play up at home.......

But on a serious note, I saw a little spark in the team on Saturday against Huddersfield. We were damn unlucky so i'm hoping....maybe a fools hope.....that this game could be like the Leicester game last year.....2-1 Wednesday and a good run to follow....

Its the meeting mates and having a few drinks that makes it worthwhile.

Walk to the ground thinking this is the game we score :-)

Its not that bad really.We don't get hammered and can pass it around ok but its just that bit of excitement that is missing.

Ive seen worse.

Edited by Eightace

It's a chore somedays, definitely a labour of love.

I've always tried to stay positive

I try to resist slagging the players off

But this Giles fu cking Coke does my head in

I know he's playing two divisions above his level

But come on Giles, show some bottle man

We're not playing Rugby, you can play the ball forward.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Used to love the 200 mile round trip, looked forward all week to going, having a couple of pre-match pints with mates, getting pork sarnies from Beres, enjoying the football.

But Milan Mandaric has killed off all enthusasm I once had with his failure to push us on. I take part in fishing matches now. Can't see me being attracted back until we show some ambition. Don't see why I should pay nearly £100 for each match day trip to watch a team going nowhere fast.

Happy meantime to restrict my viewing to the TV, internet streams, and away games. Well done Milan.

I'd rather watch Sheffield United than spend a day fishing

Always look forward to the games but travelling up from Milton Keynes is a bit of a chore at the moment so am picking games.

Nearly always end up going to the match on my own so it is rare that I can have a pint with the mates etc as they have decided they have better things to do on a Saturday, like watching paint dry!

Whereabouts in MK you located

If it was just about the football then then the answer is definetly No. Its absolutely shocking to watch and the amount of chances we create every match you can count on two fingers. As it is just being at the ground and part of the club means much more as it has always been for me for 50 years.