Nuhiu for Austria

Guest ScunnyOwl1992

Guest ScunnyOwl1992

That's utter testicles and you know it. Saying he should be called up for Austria is obviously over the top ( lol ) but he is perfectly decent, especially when compared to Sidibe, Olsen, Bothroyd, GTF, Warren Feeney etc.

Its not OTT the other austrian strikers play at a similar level

FW Marc Janko 25 June 1983 (age 31) 43 18 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Sydney   FW Andreas Weimann 5 August 1991 (age 23) 13 0 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Aston Villa   FW Rubin Okotie 6 June 1987 (age 27) 9 2 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png 1860 München   FW Lukas Hinterseer 28 March 1991 (age 23) 4 0 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Ingolstadt 04

These are Austria's strikers from wikipedia. I think he may have a chance of getting in the national side in the future. 

Nuhiu needs to stick a few more goals away. 

Its not OTT the other austrian strikers play at a similar level

FW Marc Janko 25 June 1983 (age 31) 43 18 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Sydney   FW Andreas Weimann 5 August 1991 (age 23) 13 0 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Aston Villa   FW Rubin Okotie 6 June 1987 (age 27) 9 2 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png 1860 München   FW Lukas Hinterseer 28 March 1991 (age 23) 4 0 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Ingolstadt 04

These are Austria's strikers from wikipedia. I think he may have a chance of getting in the national side in the future. 

Nuhiu needs to stick a few more goals away. 

Fair point. Obviously I'd take Weimann over Nuhiu but the rest don't look exactly amazing. Like Ronio says, just a couple more goals and he'd be in by the looks of it.

Edited by CoDSW3

Fair point. Obviously I'd take Weimann over Nuhiu but the rest don't look exactly amazing. Like Ronio says, just a couple more goals and he'd be in by the looks of it.

I can't see Nuhiu getting in anytime soon.  Could be even 2-3 years before he gets a look in.  

I think Atdhe needs to start banging 20 plus goals at this level to possibly get that chance. 

he has no attributes to be a top level striker for any international team. he moves at snail pace, his heading is shoddy at best and his shooting is woeful. I know he's a willing trier and seems a decent bloke etc but that doesn't win games. I think his best bet at international football would be to check if he has any relatives from Gibraltar or san marino. he may just have a sniff that way

Guest JonTheOwl66

Imagine Adthe Nuhiu playing international football....

Still baffled as to how Pecnik is an international footballer and he could actually kick a ball unlike Adthe