Finally, the penny's dropped...

For ages, I and other OwlsTalkers have been banging on about promoting Hillsborough as a conferencing and banqueting venue and here we go==>

http://www.hillsboroughstadium.com/christmas

New branding and strapline.  Surely, this must be down to the new commercial director. 

Well done SWFC and welll done Milan Mandaric (I bet many, including me, didn't expect to hear the latter from me). 

Guest Deleted member

that website is truly awful using stock images and none of the actual facilitates. Looks like a students project

That website is nothing to do with the club (though I agree it represents it in some way)

Its a centerplate thing

Guest Deleted member

They currently manage the following stadia

Sunderland AFC

Bradford City FC

Barnsley FC

Doncaster Rovers FC

Rotherham United FC

Sheffield Wednesday FC

Derby County FC

Bury FC

Northampton Town FC

Bristol City FC

Swindon Town FC

Oxford Utd FC

Watford FC

Tottenham Hotspur Fc

Millwall FC

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

Dundee FC

Dundee United FC

Livingston FC

Hibernian FC

Celtic FC

...is it just me that looks at those sites and thinks nothing has moved on since the 1970's ... I wish someone would shove the whole bloody lot of furniture and chairs on a bloody big bonfire and keep it going with the carpets.  Naff end corporate cheapo looking banqueting stuff at its worst. It can't be that difficult to get something that actually looks decent rather than a throw back to the Top Rank...

Edited by Freshfish

In good news, however, I got an e-mail from the club today offering S/T Holders a discount on Christmas events for this year - money-saving incentives from the commercial department that people have been asking for on here for a while - small steps maybe, but definitely small steps in the right direction