Player and Kit Sponsor Christmas Dinner

Guest PAUL.

Afternoon all.

The above function takes place on Monday 8th December in the 1867 lounge @ 7.00pm. Smart casual dress, no jeans, trainers or replica shirts.

I've two tickets for the event as I sponsored Gary Madine this season for my sins.

GM's a nice lad and just wants a bit of guidance in my opinion. Met him and saw him training in Slovenia pre-season and he looked fit and well up for the season ahead, so I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and sponsor him. Shame it's not worked out for him as yet.

Unfortunately, I can't make it, so I've asked the club if they mind me selling them to the highest bidder and I'll donate the money to the Children's Hospital and St Lukes Hospice, 50% to each.

It should be a good night and normally there are two players to a table with the player sponsors and the kit sponsors.

If as with some things on here, it starts going pear shaped, I'll pull the topic and try other alternatives.

It's not very often that opportunities arrive for these type of functions.

Serious bids only please and you can PM me.

All the players should be there to meet, get their autograph and pictures with them. I went to the end of season function last year as I sponsored Connor Wickhams shirt and it was a great night.

cant you put them on ebay, easier to raise bigger sums

As global and as massive as we are I suspect there is a higher concentration of Wednesday fans on here.

Although I am sure a few ebayers would search for "Sheffield Wednesday Player and Kit Sponsor Christmas Dinner Tickets". lol

As global and as MASSIVE as we are I suspect there is a higher concentration of Wednesday fans on here.

Although I am sure a few ebayers would search for "Sheffield Wednesday Player and Kit Sponsor Christmas Dinner Tickets". lol

no i meant so fellow owls can bid on it, share the links etc and help push the price up