If you had zero budget

Away games I would carry on as normal as they're fine.

At home we need to start controlling games and attacking teams from the start. We seem to happy to play for a draw every home game. Westwood wasting time from goal kicks when 0-0 at home is embarrassing.

442 get balls whipped into the middle and give the players freedom to get forward and get on the end of things.

And for god sake stop telling Stevie May to chase the ball like a headless chicken on the half way line. Get in between the centre halves and stay there until you get the chance to run in behind.

Guest wilyfox

It's difficult to address major issues mid-season when you're up to your neck in it. I'd send GTF packing - he was a failed experiment. I'd put pressure on Corry and McCabe to get out on loan and then recruit willing targets. Personally, I don't feel players should be allowed to reject loan opportunities. If a company decides an employee needs to attend a training course, guess what...you're going on that damn course! There's no "it doesn't feel right for me at the moment. I'll stop here, ta". You flippinggo!!

Utilize the dev squad give betra 20 mins at end of a game see what he's like use mcabe at least give him a chance sell nuthiu to who ever

Don't be flippingsilly! Play a promising youngster? tsk tsk Don't you know it'll spoil him asking him to play in front of our crowd ? shocking suggestion :rolleyes:

1) For starters, I wouldn't allow ANYONE to be humping long high balls up to the front two, who aren't capable of winning headers.

2) Stop throwing balls directly to the opposition as we always do.

3) Stop giving the ball away so easily in all areas.

4) Don't play Maghoma and Drenthe in the same team as they promise so much and give so little.

5) Stop wasting free kicks and corners.

6) Players taking responsibility going forward instead of passing back and allowing the opposition to get behind the ball.

7) Making a short pass for the good of the team rather than going for personal glory when going forward.Classic case yest when Drenthe could have been put clean thro' on goal in first half.

8) Concentrate on the team spotting the initial move from May and trying to capitalise on it.

9) Players having too many touches on the ball.

10) Pick a team and give it a run of 5/6 games playing 442.

These points, in my opinion, have stood out every game and seriously need to be addressed. It's all gone seriously pear shaped since the Man City game, and I think SG has lost his way since that game and is scared of defeat.

1) For starters, I wouldn't allow ANYONE to be humping long high balls up to the front two, who aren't capable of winning headers.

2) Stop throwing balls directly to the opposition as we always do.

3) Stop giving the ball away so easily in all areas.

4) Don't play Maghoma and Drenthe in the same team as they promise so much and give so little.

5) Stop wasting free kicks and corners.

6) Players taking responsibility going forward instead of passing back and allowing the opposition to get behind the ball.

7) Making a short pass for the good of the team rather than going for personal glory when going forward.Classic case yest when Drenthe could have been put clean thro' on goal in first half.

8) Concentrate on the team spotting the initial move from May and trying to capitalise on it.

9) Players having too many touches on the ball.

10) Pick a team and give it a run of 5/6 games playing 442.

These points, in my opinion, have stood out every game and seriously need to be addressed. It's all gone seriously pear shaped since the Man City game, and I think SG has lost his way since that game and is scared of defeat.

Paul are you available to fill the coach vacancy I think we need?