Quick look at the league table tonight...

We need to start picking up more wins now so have to start scoring otherwise in a week or so we could be bottom three and in the relegaaaaaation zone 

would take a minimum of two weeks before we got to the drop zone, that's providing rotherham win both games or draw one and recoup the goal difference.

I still feel we're going to come good. Today was just unlucky, but a decent away result.

It's just the home form that's the issue and it has been for a long while

Today we were very unlucky not to score.  Ok, we were lucky not to concede too but we did hit the bar and we did have a couple (in my opinion) of pen shouts turned down as well as some strangeness in the box on a few occasions that usually turns into  goal.

May WILL come good, I am absolutely certain.   He is hungrier than the likes of Madine, Nuhiu, Maguire - he also has that touch of class and has had some really bad luck today as in other games recently.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest Sheff Owl

Well Steve Evans plan to sign a whole new squad is currently backfiring. Quantity over quality.

Seems like a few of them may even be binned off.

Well Steve Evans plan to sign a whole new squad is currently backfiring. Quantity over quality.

Seems like a few of them may even be binned off.

Slag him off at your peril. That man knows how to win games. And he doesn't settle for anything less.

Rotherham won't go down. They might next season, but the novelty factor of Evans will carry them through. Eventually, the money will run out, players will see Evans for what he is, and they will sink.

My money would be on Blackpool, Birmingham and Millwall.

I havent forgotten the likes of Watford who totally outplayed us at home, Bournemouth, Forest too.

We are decent for a draw away but im still very worried about our home form. Only one win at home by now is shocking.

We definately arent out of the woods.

God Help us all if we have to win our last home match against Weeds just to stop up. :wacko:  :wacko:  :ghoulguy:  :st2: