Loan watch - Madine

He played very well when he came on against Leeds and then was the best player at home next game (baring Drenthe maybe) then he gets dropped and hasn't played since. Nuhiu comes back in the side to continue being poor, taylor fletcher comes in and looks poor, although I do think May will come good he had hardly been great either, then Madine doesn't get another appearance and goes out on loan. Sound a fair argument.

He never scores for us.

Goes out on loan.

Scores a couple of goals.

Isn't that the point of going out on loan? To score goals, play some games get confidence then come back better?

Seems like a good decision to me.

Edited by ben29

He played very well when he came on against Leeds and then was the best player at home next game (baring Drenthe maybe) then he gets dropped and hasn't played since. Nuhiu comes back in the side to continue being poor, taylor fletcher comes in and looks poor, although I do think May will come good he had hardly been great either, then Madine doesn't get another appearance and goes out on loan. Sound a fair argument.

what did he bare Drenthe with...... his @rse?

And almost missed it according to a cob fan I know. He is not impressed despite his goals

As opposed to our strikers impressing and not scoring goals.

How do you nearly miss a goal ??

Striker = Goals, that's what a striker is judged on, he's out on loan and is scoring, give the lad a break.