Will clean sheets and draws keep us safe ?

Draws against  teams on our level is the problem, like Rotherham, Huddersfield,Bolton and Millwall are the reason we'll struggle this season. Draws against Norwich, away at Brentford, home against Derby were decent results. It's the inability to kill of those who are worse or about as good as us, which causing problems.

it is always said in football it's the draws that kill you and it does,if anyone below us starts winning it won't take long for them to pass us by on their way up and you can guarantee that will happen somewhere down the line as teams start fighting for their lives ,it will soon be a case of we have to win to survive if we carry on as we are .

Guest Bournemouth Owl

The problem as I saw it is that Huddersfield looked to be a poor team, we get next to nothing from teams in the top 6, 7, 8 which means I think we are a poor team.

The problem as I saw it is that Huddersfield looked to be a poor team, we get next to nothing from teams in the top 6, 7, 8 which means I think we are a poor team.

we beat boro, drew with derby ,ipswich brentford  all in the top 5 .......probably not as a poor a team as you think .....