Qatar Group.

Not claiming to be ITK just posting what ive seen. Take with a huge lorry full of salt, but he's at it again (sorry if there's already a thread...couldnt see on)

Jonathan hope.

Will have more updates on the Qatari investor who was in to buy out MM at #swfc I have absolutely nothing to stop me telling fans #swfc RT

A million tweets about @swfc I will confirm to all the Qatar family are still there with interest. I brought then in the first time. #swfc

They haven't left! Things died down due to MM. Demands were unrealistic. @swfc will be taken over by Qatar group. Just when is the Q #swfc

Guest Distraught!

Not claiming to be ITK just posting what ive seen. Take with a huge lorry full of salt, but he's at it again (sorry if there's already a thread...couldnt see on)

Jonathan hope.

Will have more updates on the Qatari investor who was in to buy out MM at #swfc I have absolutely nothing to stop me telling fans #swfc RT

A million tweets about @swfc I will confirm to all the Qatar family are still there with interest. I brought then in the first time. #swfc

They haven't left! Things died down due to MM. Demands were unrealistic. @swfc will be taken over by Qatar group. Just when is the Q #swfc

With the benefit of hindsight, there may have been a bit of truth in that.  ;-)

I find it quite strange that we condem the Pigs for courting a convicted rapist, then then have a collective (almost) "one over the knuckles" over a rumour that a body of people from a country with the morals of a tom-cat (or less), are interested in buying us........................odd init! :wacko:

Edited by longreach

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I think the £6mm losses news may be a prelude to mamadov coming back on scene. In order to then tell fans concerned about mamadov.. what else could i do, we were losing 6mm a year, i only did whats best for my wednesday family etc etc..

wouldnt surprise me.

I find it quite strange that we condem the Pigs for courting a convicted rapist, then then have a collective (almost) "one over the knuckles" over a rumour that a body of people from a country with the morals of a tom-cat (or less), are interested in buying us........................odd init! :wacko:

Ironically, you've fired off that post, somewhat prematurely

Not much support for it, in this thread, so far at least