Come back Gary Megson

Guest conisbrough

You have to be a complete clown to think any serious owner would have somebody has a manager who has been out of the game for more than 3 years, He does not even get a job as a pundit. Some cling to hope as he was allowed to draw raffle.

I was one who wanted Megson and was upset the way he was sacked but you have to be realistic not just spend time in cloud cuckoo land.

This thread is an insult to SWFC we now have an owner who is likely to spend serious money and we need to be respected in all aspects of game and having a band of idiots harping on about a former player who is not well liked in game and has upset previous owner (who is still advising current owner) is absolutely stupid.

For your own sanity move on..

Went to a Thai restaurant last night to cheer ourselves up after yet another borefest at home yesterday.

Saw Tuna steak with Ginger on the menu and could see it was a sign.

They actually went together perfectly, the taste was sublime.

What more evidence could anyone want...?

Thai Tuna with Ginger.

Perfection.

Wasn't getting us promoted from league 1

Won't get us as high as Gray

If he wasn't a Wednesday fan no one would even mention him

What an absolute insult.

We were never out of the top 3 the season he left,who is to say if he would have taken us up or not.

As for finishing higher than Gray hmm let's look at the facts shall we. Promotions from this league I make that 2 for Megson, 0 for Gray.

Let's look who has managed in Europe hmmmmm I make that 1 for Megson and 0 for Gray.

In short your argument is poo sir.

The future's bright, the future's a Gingery Blue and White...!

People accuse the cult of speaking rubbish then come out with silly statements like Gray is a better manager than Megson,sadly once the facts are produced and they don't tend to like it. They have been colour blinded by the one called Gray.

There is no way on Earth the Tuna blokes are gonna bring Megson back...

We are gonna be signing proper players.,..Players who don't give a flyer about how The Wednesday were a famous club in 1898 or whatever...

"Lets walk up the Kop steps..look down on the pitch an' reflect on how generations of Owls fans ha..."

"Ahh but de gaffer me hamstring, it do the twang when i not playin' de football and just do de reflectin' anna de walkin'"

Thats the sorta player we want...not some dewy eyed youngster goin' all moist when the manager mentions "Grinders Lung" or owt...

Its in the past now all that stuff...Wednesday are heading for the big league..Where players don't give a flyer if yer great great grandad was swept away in the flood of'64...all you need to do is simper...get simperin' you sad f.ookers..theres great times ahead!!!!

There is no way on Earth the Tuna blokes are gonna bring Megson back...

We are gonna be signing proper players.,..Players who don't give a flyer about how The Wednesday were a famous club in 1898 or whatever...

"Lets walk up the Kop steps..look down on the pitch an' reflect on how generations of Owls fans ha..."

"Ahh but de gaffer me hamstring, it do the twang when i not playin' de football and just do de reflectin' anna de walkin'"

Thats the sorta player we want...not some dewy eyed youngster goin' all moist when the manager mentions "Grinders Lung" or owt...

Its in the past now all that stuff...Wednesday are heading for the big league..Where players don't give a flyer if yer great great grandad was swept away in the flood of'64...all you need to do is simper...get simperin' you sad f.ookers..theres great times ahead!!!!

There are great times ahead. And there is no one better to lead us there than The Great gary megson

Embrace his gingerness, join The Cult.

Tuna and ginger will be a great combination.