Owls fans sentenced after violence

How does the Derby fan who started the whole thing off get acquitted, but these lads all end up being charged and found guilty??

The solicitors defending the Sheffield lads were bemused also. The lady in the footage was the landlady who made a statement saying how the Sheffield lads did not start the scrap.

Unbelievable

Guest Distraught!

lucky sods being given a three year ban......

The judge told the youths that if there is any repetition, the courts will have no option but to impose the highest penalty available to them, a compulsory attendance order.

lol

People need to get some facts right on this one.

A banned derby nobber came into the pub and started on one of them, so they leathered him

Never said anything about swfc whilst it happened.

They got banned he got let off, even though his ban stated he shouldn't have even been in the pub that day as hes also banned from alfreton.

The judge also threw a wobbly when a jury found him not guilty.....just saying.

SYP want owls fans banning as they cant deal with proper crimes....jusy saying

A banned derby nobber came into the pub and started on one of them, so they leathered him

They got banned he got let off, even though his ban stated he shouldn't have even been in the pub that day as hes also banned from alfreton.

well said

Accurate?  How do you know that?

A combination of the comments made by the judge, the fact the Derby lad was known to the police for football related activity and an overall clearer picture of what happened. I'm no Poirot, but it appears the mouthy Derby lad started slavering, and picked on the wrong group.

Hope that helps in terms of clarity. If you need more I could always contact the Derby Telegraph to publish a 3 page Christmas special, with DNA scratch and sniff of the main suspects.

Knowing couple of these the Derby lad got away very lightly Edited by Semedo's ferret

Whether the banned derby fan came into the pub pissed or not, two wrongs don't make a right. What happened to ignoring him and being the bigger man, society worries me these days.

S17 owl how can you ignore somebody starting on you?

In the year 2014 they wasn't allowed to say the derby nobber was banned already and shouldn't have evn been in that pub as part of his order...........Another set of owls stitched up

If you believe anything you read in the Sheffield star then you seriously need help

S17owl watch the video, one thing is nailed on if i was pushed and had a glass thrown at me i wouldnt stand there waiting to see if i could get my face or neck cut wide open thats for sure. He got what he deserved

Edited by kidc77