Owls fans sentenced after violence

No derby fans involved?

Read the Derby Telegraph. The judge said he was in no doubt that the Derby fans started the brawl. Several started it, just one hung around to see it through. He was found not guilty at an early hearing. Amazing when the Cctv clearly shows him pushing then throwing a pint pot at one of the Sheffield lads.

Guest tha_knows

One of them is a mate of mine. The Derby lad was looking for a bit of bother and found it. Just a bit of boozy handbags nothing more.

Four Sheffield Wednesday fans have been banned from matches for three years after a fight at a pub.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/four-sheffield-wednesday-fans-given-banning-orders-after-derbyshire-pub-fight-1-6928268

Police make you laugh i along with mates who i go to matches dont look for trouble ,Got a load of chesterfield fans attack us in 70s we were only 16-17 a copper stood within 25 yds did nothing ,we were at barnsley same there 4 of us did nothing wrong was not chanting had my scarf on under mi old levi jacket thugs started on us we had no option but to fight back i had my nose bleeding got down bottom of road,This copper sees me says to onlookers look at these trouble causers .Fans who had seen we did nothing wrong turned and gave him a gob full ,Never forgot what a man with his wife and two kids said to him IF YOU HAD BEEN UP THERE DOING YOUR JOB IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO THEM THEY DID NOTHING WRONG  ,The policeman turned round and said can you all move along please.Police i know we need them but i dont respect any of them some of them are cowards.I do not condone football  violence  but  its not just wednesday that have THUGS.

I'm on holiday in 3G so I haven't seen the video but the fact is they have been found guilty in a court of law. We can't say "yeah, but" when it comes to guilty verdicts, that is exactly what everyone is criticising certain United fans for regarding Ched Evans.

I really don't understand the idea of suspended sentences. Either they did enough to be sent to jail or they didn't. This in between status is pointless.

Finally, why is there banning order banning them from Sheffield City centre? We don't play anywhere near there. I know it is probably a given, but it doesn't actually say anywhere that they are banned from Hillsborough, either the stadium or the area.

All football hooligans have no place in football. They are just bullies who have serious insecurities so pick fights with innocent football fans. Should be banned for life not just 3 years.

Guest Deleted member

How does the Derby fan who started the whole thing off get acquitted, but these lads all end up being charged and found guilty??

Unbelievable

Edited by Deleted member