Could the next 2 games be a turning point?

I fully expect us to get a reyt royal hiding against Charlton and Bournemouth, but do you think unlikely wins in these games could be what it takes to get us out of this slump, get us pumped up before 2 Yorkshire derbys and finally end this bloody awful run we've been on?

8 points in 1st batch of games, 9 in the second lot. Two so far in this batch after 3 games with 3 games to go till international break. I think the players will be desperate to try get 2 wins outa these 3 games which would give us 8 points in this run... 

If we do that its onwards and upwards - fail to win any of these last 3 games and it will be looking very bleak.

Our season is at a crossroads right now... come on boys, i believe you can grind out 2 scruffy wins in the next 8 days!

8 points in 1st batch of games, 9 in the second lot. Two so far in this batch after 3 games with 3 games to go till international break. I think the players will be desperate to try get 2 wins outa these 3 games which would give us 8 points in this run...

If we do that its onwards and upwards - fail to win any of these last 3 games and it will be looking very bleak.

Our season is at a crossroads right now... come on boys, i believe you can grind out 2 scruffy wins in the next 8 days!

Then hopefully give toy town a thumping

I fully expect us to get a reyt royal hiding against Charlton and Bournemouth, but do you think unlikely wins in these games could be what it takes to get us out of this slump, get us pumped up before 2 Yorkshire derbys and finally end this bloody awful run we've been on?

I've followed Wednesday for many a year and trust me this is not a "bloody awful run"