OFFICIAL - Madine sent to Coventry

post-4683-0-73055100-1414667778.jpg

Owls striker Gary Madine has joined Coventry City on a short term loan deal.

The 24-year-old is eligible for the Sky Blues’ clash with Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road on Saturday. 

Madine joined Wednesday in January 2011 and has made 113 appearances, scoring 28 goals for the Owls. 

The move will be Madine’s second stint with Coventry, having played nine games on loan for the Ricoh club in the 2009/10 campaign. 

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/gary-madine-joins-coventry-city-on-loan-2050437.aspx#pEt7lUXGzqGbA0Ok.99

Owlstalk Shop

Hope didn't count. I bet he was costing us nothing, and if nothing else we were doing Everton a favour.

Regardless he was still an attacking option that we no longer have.

Personally I'd hope we go in for another prem youngster in nothing else... we need competition for places to push what we have and I just don't think GTF in all honesty can push both nuhiu and may

Guest JonTheOwl66

Putting your obsession of him to one side, it really isn't is it

Leaves us with three strikers. If it means that's our transfer business done, then it's concerning.

Yup far from baffling.  He's clearly not happy being sat on the bench so instead of him moping around here, he may aswell go out and play some football (and hopefully score some goals!).

If we get an injury, we'll be able to call him back. In the meantime, we have May, Nuhiu, GTF, Maguire as options up front.  If he's not firmly in Gray's plans, then it makes sense (as long as we have the recall option).