losing the dressing room

Inevitable that this will happen. Saturday was first time I've seen signs that the players are frustrated at decisions made by Gray. Nuhiu, May, Maguire, Lee, palmer and Madine all made no secret of being p1ssed off with various instructions, situations and team mates. Chopping and changing in desperation is evident from the stands, so the playing and coaching staff will feel it also. Losing confidence is the catalyst for failure and I reckon were just starting along this road.

Inevitable that this will happen. Saturday was first time I've seen signs that the players are frustrated at decisions made by Gray. Nuhiu, May, Maguire, Lee, palmer and Madine all made no secret of being p1ssed off with various instructions, situations and team mates. Chopping and changing in desperation is evident from the stands, so the playing and coaching staff will feel it also. Losing confidence is the catalyst for failure and I reckon were just starting along this road.

I was about to post that this was a load of rubbish but you're often close to the mark which is somewhat disturbing for me at least.

wrong

Maguire does look frustrated when he has been brought off, and clearly wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak. Madine is probably pi$$ at the recent situation, and like many of us I would imagine Drenthe can't understand why his not been given a start. 

I think when times are good and you're winning, the players know they have to work hard to get a chance. When form dips, the squad players become more agitated as they want to know why they're not getting a chance. SG alluded to the fact Westwood is playing well because Kirkland's pushing him for a start. Therefore, he's implying we need quality back-up for each position to create a natural balance - unfortunately we haven't got that.

Most people will be frustrated by his tactics. I for one could not understand why nuhiu was playing out wide for a bit of the second half yet he's the target Man.

This happened at Brentford as well, and seemed to work a bit, as he was up against their right back who was a foot shorter.

Players being frustrated by decisions made by 'teammates and situations', as you put it, have no bearing on Gray 'losing the dfressing room'?  They're not controlled by him.

I don't think we have anything to fear yet.  Players were only recently shouting about how they want to play for Gray.  That doesn't change too quickly. 

Very similar to Jones.

- playing players out of position constantly despite it only working for one match.

- dropping players who should be playing eg Drenthe Madine.

- Signing older loan players despite having our own younger assets that should be given a crack before them.

- inability to see the real problem (midfield) but has been blabbing about signing a striker for months.

- substitutions? Every week we make a sub that I just don't understand. Completely unbalances the team. More insistent of just getting a ridiclous amount of strikers on the pitch than having anyone who can create.

- lack of energy and motivation to go and win. How lethargic was the last 10 minutes on Saturday?

- every home match this season has been dull and boring. And not once have I felt we would score, we've scored 2 deflected free kicks and 1 header from a corner. The football is some of the most boring I have ever seen.

- Unfortunatly for Gray he has fallen into the same rut every other wednesday mangers has done. We will slowly slip down the league this season.