Next 5 fixtures - positive outlook

I think we've had a really tough 6 games in 30 days - including those at the back end of September - so I'm looking at these next 5 fixtures, all in November, with a lot more positivity. 

Sat 1st Nov.... Charlton (Away)

Tues 4th Nov... Bournemouth (Home)

Sat 8th Nov... Rotherham (Home)

Sat 22nd Nov... Huddersfield (Away)

Sat 29th Nov... Wigan (Home)

Yes, Bournemouth have just won 8-0 away and the Rotherham game will be a right old mash up, but I look at all of them as ones we could get good returns from - not one as being that we 'should' win, but that's just the nature of the league.  Certainly enough to keep us in touch with the chasing pack.

Sat 1st Nov.... Charlton (Away)                  D

Tues 4th Nov... Bournemouth (Home)       D

Sat 8th Nov... Rotherham (Home)              D

Sat 22nd Nov... Huddersfield (Away)         L

Sat 29th Nov... Wigan (Home)                   L

All I know is that we will lose to chuffing Rotherham.

Nailed on to lose...

We always lose against smaller local clubs like Rotherham, Doncaster and Chesterfield....

They always seem just more up for it than we are.

Millers to win 2-0 and rip the wee wee out of Stevie May all game.

Guest The Horse

I fully expect Rotherham's season to crumble after they've played us.
It's their cup final and all their energy has been leading up to it - they'll be full of it on the day but fade away into relegation afterwards.

Be nice if May can score the winner for us though to help them on their way...

Do not underestimate Rotherham, Evans will have them well fired up for this game.

They are a well organised, hard working team and very fit, they do not know the word surrender and keep going to the last minute, we will have to work just as hard as them, but they are beatable,just like the rest in this league.

I think we'll win a couple of them. I thought Nuhiu looked like he was returning to form yesterday, he's a confidence player so it should build. If his hold up play and lay off gets back to its best then May might get more chances in good positions.

I thought something similar about Nuhiu, though unfortunately May is going backwards. It's not his fault, he shouldn't be playing week in week out but we don't have anyone else who might score the goals.

I'd take 5 points from those right now.

Unfortunately so would Gray. And that's how we'll set up.

2 or 3 is about all we can realistically expect from those. Unless he gets all giddy and decides to let our better attacking players (Drenthe, Maguire, and now Taylor-Fletcher) on the pitch at the same time!

He'll have to drop his favourite front line deefence work horses for that to happen though!

I thought something similar about Nuhiu, though unfortunately May is going backwards. It's not his fault, he shouldn't be playing week in week out but we don't have anyone else who might score the goals.

He won't score either, especially with his confidence taking such a hammering* week in week out (as you say). So where's the gain in putting him and us through it?

*I hope he doesn't read any of my posts. Sorry Stevie, I just think you need more time to make the step up.