This new left back

Mattock is our best left back, by a mile. Helan can't defend, but can cause trouble with his pace further up.

Agreed, been critical of Mattock in the past but he has been solid this season. 

The defence is really not the concern at the moment but if either of Lees or Loovens were to get injured any time soon I wouldn't want to put Dielna in at centre-back unless there was a head height rule introduced in the Championship like 5-a-side games.

Mattock is our best left back, by a mile. Helan can't defend, but can cause trouble with his pace further up.

I disagree, I think Helan has the attributes to be a good left back if given a good run of games. His pace can be a massive attribute both defensively and offensively, he just needs to learn the role a bit better.

Mattock has been given an extended run and while he's not done anything overly wrong he's not done anything overly right.

I think Helan can give us that bit extra in that position if given time.

Must be me then. Out of position most of the time, appeared to be wearing brogues and a 50p head. Other than that, had a blinder.

This

Did put in one good cross. But seeing him not even jog back after messimg up a challenge and only a Westwood wonder save preventing a goal annoyed me.

And his recent Twitter indescretion

People also think that because helan has a bit of flair and attacking threat that this means he isn't a great defender but I disagree with this and think he is a very good defender and he reads the game well as well.

I disagree, I think Helan has the attributes to be a good left back if given a good run of games. His pace can be a MASSIVE attribute both defensively and offensively, he just needs to learn the role a bit better.

Mattock has been given an extended run and while he's not done anything overly wrong he's not done anything overly right.

I think Helan can give us that bit extra in that position if given time.

yep, I agree with that Torres.

This

Did put in one good cross. But seeing him not even jog back after messimg up a challenge and only a Westwood wonder save preventing a goal annoyed me.

And his recent Twitter indescretion

What did he write?

Did he try to dismiss it as a comment about a card game?

I thought he was indecisive with the ball quite a lot and I struggle to forgive footballers for slipping as much as he did today. His passing got progressively worse as well.

Having said that, I suppose he didn't do too bad. That one time he got right forward and put a good cross in was certainly decent, and we could quite easily have been celebrating a goal off the back of that, and other than his heading which just seems bizarrely mis-timed, his defending was quite good.

I don't think he'll be troubling Mattock for his shirt though.

People also think that because helan has a bit of flair and attacking threat that this means he isn't a great defender but I disagree with this and think he is a very good defender and he reads the game well as well.

He is a defender, not a bad one either

But this "attacking threat" is something I'm yet to see, the lad really can not play football but he's strong, quick and as you say reads the game alright, definitely a defender

Mattock first choice for me though