What was the point.

he sold the club for £40 million in the summer

it fell through

and as regards to GTF loan signing or who ever else comes in it's not up to MM it's up to the player/loaning club whether they come here

or should we give Man City £20M and ask for Aguero for a month?

he sold the club for £40 million in the summer

it fell through

and as regards to GTF loan signing or who ever else comes in it's not up to MM it's up to the player/loaning club whether they come here

or should we give Man City £20M and ask for Aguero for a month?

I hear what you are saying but if we were looking at a quality loan sanctioned by MM we would not be signing GTF. Ok Wood is a no go but what about Sanogo, Graham, Wilson, Hooper, Emnes etc

When MM bought us he did it for one reason, to make a profit on us. At the time we were in L1 and struggling near the wrong end of the table with a HMRC winding up order looming.

In comes MM to save the day.

When he bought us it was with a profit in mind. That profit being the promised land of the premier league. Step 1 was achieved albeit with the emotional roller coaster that was the Megson saga.

In stepped Dave Jones to steer us over the line. Stage 1 complete and the fans are euphoric after pipping the sow hogs to second place and ultimately promotion.

So onto stage 2 then and after a depressing stint with Jones that mercifully ended after a long overdue stay in steps Gray to initially steady the ship until someone could be found who wasn't in work (MM doesn't do compensation). Gray did more than keep us ticking over to the point where he gets the job full time.

Gray keeps us up and gets us off to a good start this season until the man city rodgering. Since this result we have really struggled and the goals and chances have dried up with fans and media alike stating how we need a proven championship striker.

Attempts we made (we assume) to get Chris Wood from Leicester who turned us down to fight for his place in the Leicester side. Ok we said and moved onto another target and in comes WTF erm sorry that should read GTF.

The point of this post is why did MM buy us? Is the sum of his ambitions to languish in the championship looking closer at the drop than the play offs? Does he think that he will get lucky and somehow Gray will have us graft our way to the play offs with a sequence of 1-0 wins?

We are all so thankful he saved us lets not forget that and we also know he wants to sell us but when the team is crying out for some quality and we get a 36 year old has been who looks like they just pulled him of a Henry boot site the message it sends to us is I have done with this team and just want out. Well 20,000 attendance tells you a lot of others want out too.

The longer this attitude is taken the harder it will be to sell us Milan. In the end I fear a cut price sale to anyone that comes along and another slide into the abyss.

Hope I am wrong but it looks like we are turning back into a bottom 6 team again.

Perfectly worded, I agree with everything you have just said. This club deserves better. I wonder.... Are we f@£in cursed or something? This is simply not good enough, and Mandaric needs to understand that if he indeed plans to make a profit on this club(his sole aim tbf), we need to invigorate this squad with quality loan players like last season.

If we had started last season like we have this one, and been afforded the opportunity of having the same or similar loans at this point in the season, we would be in a far better position right now.

Why do we always miss the boat? Always.......

Always