I promise I'm not wumming, why did we....

I would say it was because he's a crock, but we then signed Sam Hutchinson, so that argument is invalid

Have to say though, we would carry a greater goal threat from set pieces with Reda in the team, but if anybody thinks we'd be on 11 goals conceded after 14 games, you're having a laugh

Defenders are not a problem

We didn't play reda for clean sheets, we played him to score a few a month when our strikers and midfield couldn't pull anything together.

He made every corner and free kick a goal scoring opportunity.

Plus I really really liked watching him run.

I would say it was because he's a crock, but we then signed Sam Hutchinson, so that argument is invalid

Have to say though, we would carry a greater goal threat from set pieces with Reda in the team, but if anybody thinks we'd be on 11 goals conceded after 14 games, you're having a laugh

Defenders are not a problem

This, though I still would have kept Reda, let's face it he would have been cheap and could have carried on being the talisman for the fans while being a good late sub whether you're shoring things up (well, sort of) or throwing the kitchen sink at it. I definitely agree with the bit about defence not being a problem, it's pretty much everyone in front of them that needs to get it sorted.

Scored as many as may, madine and newoo and as many as we have scored at home all season.

When we sold him I was properly baffled but I said nothing because I'll be the first to admit I don't know that much about football.

But I'm not holding back any more.

I want COG and Reda back, especially Reda, this is total bull s**t.

Why?

Have the defence played awful recently?

Nope.

Well...... without westwood we probs would have conceded four today but realistically no not at all.

But as I said you don't play Reda for clean sheets you play him to be a threat and bag goals when you need them.

Question is why bloody let him go? Bit gutted we never tried him up front.

He made it exciting too. Proper blead for the club.

Bit of a delayed reaction to him leaving really this, I really surpressed it but not now! Not bloody now!

Crap defender though, which was his job. Can't keep a poor defender for his goal threat and he wasn't good enough on the ball to be converted into an attacking player

Letting him go wasn't the problem, failing to sign anybody capable of creating or scoring a goal this summer was.

Get rid of Reda?!

Give anything for him atm.

Because sadly we have better players Tas, but he is a lovely bloke and I really hope he does well at Cov.

Having said all of that, I think your point is goals and isn't it sad that you look to a defender for that, it really is shocking.