Madine walked out?

Madine will

Come good at another club, our creativity and service is awful, no forward will succeed at wednesday with the midfield we have. Plus let's be serious Taylor-fletcher ??? Why ???

He won't come good at this level and will never play in the Premiership.

Taylor-Fletcher has been brought in for a month to supply some much needed experience up front, plus he won't be tweeting crap if he doesn't start a game.

I don't give a poo poo what Madine wants. He's contracted to us and so it's down to us what we do with him.

Think we might aswell keep him now. Even if he does well in a loan spell the odds are we won't get a transfer fee for him, so all we'll be doing is saving wages. He's not developed like we hoped he might, thanks for that 750k kick in the teeth willy puller irvine.

We need numbers up front in case of injury so think we should just use him as a backup for now, unless Gray feels he wants to give him a try (can't do any worse really).

Waste of a space on the bench though.

Gray clearly has no part for him to play.

What i'm saying is he plays well against Watford but then doesn't get a look in.

Anyone could bag a hat trick and force their way into a side. Makes it an easy decision for the manager to make.

If a player does well like Madine did against Watford, then the manager usually has to see something in him to see a future for him in the 11 and he plays him in the next few fixtures.

Madine obviously hasn't shown anything for Gray to make him a permanent fixture in the squad so why keep him???

It's not for the good of just Madine but everyone. He's a place on the bench that could go to someone like a Betra, Corry, Young etc.

Madine splits opinion....why I'm not sure. Signed from Carlisle for a decent sum, the "Goal Machine" had one fruitful season at this club, and thereafter has proven himself to be a one season wonder. Chav-like attitude, poor team ethics and a lack of true grit have left him clinging to his once potentially fruitful Championship career.

Personally, I for one would not miss him, even though his recent performances have reportedly been grafting and passionate, but for a so-calls " Goal Machine" , it has been , and will remain a sad state of affairs. A decent League 1 striker, nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for your time at our football club Gary, I would absolutely love you to prove me wrong and emulate Hirst overnight, but this is unfortunately never going to happen. Ever.

It definitely is mate. I think there is a player in there somewhere (as much as I've slated him) but I just don't think he wants it. Is it psychological? Is he just not bothered? Is he just stupid? Is he happy to just pick up his wages every week? Is he just not good enough? No idea.

Just cut our ties with him and wish him well, I think.

Edited by Cosmo