0 Goals In Open Play In 7 Games At Home

Guest Sheff Owl

Problem is we don't even look like scoring, it's not like we're unlucky, hitting the bar, having shots cleared off the line and coming up against top keepers. We don't create anything.

Matchdays at hillsborough are extremely tedious and boring

Whats yours?

Dunno, what's yours?

Just be glad if you haven't bought season ticket.

Woeful. Surely some sort of compensation is in order ?

I don't want any compensation thanks. I am still hopeful that my name will get drawn out of the hat and I will get my chance to play up front like the lucky bloke who came on for Nuhiu managed today.

The crowds will only get worse the longer this goes on. Presently our good start is propping us up in mid table, but we are now only 3 points above the botoom six and we are slowly being reeled in. A long hard winter is on the horizen and loan signings of players like TAylor fletcher isnt going to may the task any easier.

1st august we´d have all snatched  7points above relegation and 4 points off the play -offs come the end of october ......get real mate we punching way above our budget .thanks to having  a manager who can spot a decent player when he see´s one we´ll survive this season with a few points in hand . 

1st august we´d have all snatched  7points above relegation and 4 points off the play -offs come the end of october ......get real mate we punching way above our budget .thanks to having  a manager who can spot a decent player when he see´s one we´ll survive this season with a few points in hand .

Yes we would have taken that, but its the compete lack of any creativity and an inability to score goals that will see us back in the relegation scrap by christmas unless action is taken quick. The gamble of doing nothing is for mandaric to take. 0-0 draws will not keep us in this league.

Yes we would have taken that, but its the compete lack of any creativity and an inability to score goals that will see us back in the relegation scrap by christmas unless action is taken quick. The gamble of doing nothing is for mandaric to take. 0-0 draws will not keep us in this league.

what mandarics aims are is  a different matter but 0-0 draws against sides that are better than we are doesnt mean you will be in a relegation scrap come christmas ....now 0-8 defeats are a different matter .we are competative only one side as taken us to the cleaners and yes would be lovely if we  were banging goals in left right and centre but we aint but we aint conceding either  and would be happy to have a wager with you that we will stay in this league .

what mandarics aims are is  a different matter but 0-0 draws against sides that are better than we are doesnt mean you will be in a relegation scrap come christmas ....now 0-8 defeats are a different matter .we are competative only one side as taken us to the cleaners and yes would be lovely if we  were banging goals in left right and centre but we aint but we aint conceding either  and would be happy to have a wager with you that we will stay in this league .

good post.

I was a little concerned after the watford game, (so soon after man city) but 2 outa 2 clean sheets in a week have given us a base again, some confidence at the back... 

Could do with a deflected goal and dodgy penalty next week, anything just to get us going again in an attacking sense, although we werent BANGING them in during the first period of the season, we were certainly making chances, compared to now..

despite the lack of goals in our team, we are only 3 points or 1 win away from forest, who have Fryatt, Assombalonga a 5 million pound striker, and plenty of creativity in Antonio and Burke.  

We aint doing too bad imo.  

Its pretty doom and gloom on here, even though we have the best defensive record in the championship, that is some achievement considering birmingham conceded 8 today. 

despite the lack of goals in our team, we are only 3 points or 1 win away from forest, who have Fryatt, Assombalonga a 5 million pound striker, and plenty of creativity in Antonio and Burke.  

We aint doing too bad imo.  

Its pretty doom and gloom on here, even though we have the best defensive record in the championship, that is some achievement considering birmingham conceded 8 today. 

Thats because they have a god awful manager. Their squad is top 4 material easily.

The honeymoon period has ended for them. Now Forest fans will see what everyone else knows.

Thats because they have a god awful manager. Their squad is top 4 material easily.

The honeymoon period has ended for them. Now Forest fans will see what everyone else knows.

Agreed.  I just hope forest have a terrible season, so we don't have to hear about the Antonio saga. 

Season ticket holder and dint go today because of our pitiful home form, just couldn't see us gettin much today and by the sounds of it we were hanging on second half!

The season is slowly going the way we all expected it to, we'll finish bottom 8 , after a good start and a substandard strike force things are frustrating to say the least!

Will the tide ever turn for this club?

What a fuckingmajor over reaction, it's not that bad ffs, I know it's not been great but this is our first bad run we've been on this season, we are still top half and have lost three games in the league all season, yeah things could be better but to stay away and you have a ST?

I take it you didn't attend Hillsboro under Turner and Irvine then, no?

Jaysus fkinwept man.