christ were boring to watch

Guest JonTheOwl66

The start of the post was directed at Mark. The second portion was at yourself thirsty.

Not particularly. You're relatively irritating. You remind me of somebody whos had a life where you're stifled and want to let that frustration out somewhere. Dominant wife?

If so PM me. Kinky.

The thirsty thing was actually a auto correct. But it's strangely appropriate. So might keep calling you it.

The start of the post was directed at Mark. The second portion was at yourself thirsty.

Not particularly. You're relatively irritating. You remind me of somebody whos had a life where you're stifled and want to let that frustration out somewhere. Dominant wife?

If so PM me. Kinky.

The thirsty thing was actually a auto correct. But it's strangely appropriate. So might keep calling you it.

Whatever turns you on.

Should I take relatively irritating as a compliment?

Dominant wife might be right but aren't they all, far from stifled. See you for a drink around London Bridge next Saturday or will you be staying in to watch Ronaldo?

Guest Distraught!

We're already spending more than we can afford.

That I don't argue with but It is not my point.

My point is an opportunity seems to exist this season that could result in a surprise club making a bid for promotion. Usually, the money talks and the parachute payments/sugar daddy handouts normally have stronger impact. This season it is open. 

A relatively small player investment of two or three million could be enough to make it happen. God I wish we could get a lucky windfall from somewhere.