christ were boring to watch

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'd have thought that would be obvious considering the fact I said I got back at about 5:10

I saw the score update. I saw that Sky weren't showing the match at that stage.

Let's not get into a petty argument cos Barcelona were outclassed by Ronny and co eh?

I'd have thought that would be obvious considering the fact I said I got back at about 5:10

I saw the score update. I saw that Sky weren't showing the match at that stage.

Let's not get into a petty argument cos Barcelona were outclassed by Ronny and co eh?

Your comments suggest you had seen the goal rather than a score update but whatever you say.

I'm am just a surprised that you say you went to the match with a mate. Pity the fool.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Your comments suggest you had seen the goal rather than a score update but whatever you say.

I'm am just a surprised that you say you went to the match with a mate. Pity the fool.

How could I have seen it when Sky weren't showing it?

But yeah - OK mate. Thanks for wasting my time as usual. I do enough of that myself.

How could I have seen it when Sky weren't showing it?

But yeah - OK mate. Thanks for wasting my time as usual. I do enough of that myself.

You tell me, maybe it was on a stream, maybe SSN showed the goal, I don't know. You did well to get home for 10 past 5 though, especially as you were concentrating on getting the classico score and commenting on it within 10 minutes of the final whistle going at Hillsborough.

We clearly still live in the stone age. There's no such things as 4G and cars now eh?

Cars if you were in the house watching the game by 10 past 5 then considering the final whistle went at about 2 minutes to 5 you must have parked very close to the ground and have a secret route out that none of the other drivers stuck in traffic in every direction don't know about. How far away do you live that you can get to the car, away from where you are parked, out of the traffic and in the house in front of the tv in 10 minutes?

Cars if you were in the house watching the game by 10 past 5 then considering the final whistle went at about 2 minutes to 5 you must have parked very close to the ground and have a secret route out that none of the other drivers stuck in traffic in every direction don't know about. How far away do you live that you can get to the car, away from where you are parked, out of the traffic and in the house in front of the tv in 10 minutes?

lol

I just said I left early. Went at about 80 minutes. Live in S10. Roads were clear.

Not a problem.

Why do people leave with 10 mins to go when it 0-0 madness? what was the rush?

I just said I left early. Went at about 80 minutes. Live in S10. Roads were clear.

Not a problem.

Why didn't you say you  left around 80 minutes earlier in the discussion then?

Hard to know when you are wumming, bullshitting or just full of poo poo.

Not that it matters anyway  as regardless of whether you have been or not your opinions are of little value.

lol

Why do people leave with 10 mins to go when it 0-0 madness? what was the rush?

This is Jon we are talking about, he knew it was going to finish 0-0.

reyt lol

Well yeah, I know what your saying but I just don't see the point in leaving when it's a tight game, 3-0 like last week I can understand.

our only home win so far this season (1-0) came in the 83rd minute if memory serves.

Exactly ^^

Guest JonTheOwl66

lol

What a silly question Mark. I'd just wasted a fair bit of money on watching that largely odious performance today.

I don't go to watch our team hoof it up to Nuhiu and rely on heroics from the keeper to keep ourselves in it.

Frankly I'd had enough. I wanted to get back for the clasico. Me and my mate left 80 minute mark, took 5 minutes to get to car, 15 to drive back. Only real traffic was Hillsborough corner as we went back roads.

If you don't believe me fine- but what would I gain from lying to go and see ourselves vs Norwich? It was a dire game. I wish I hadn't gone in all honesty.

I see no reason to go anytime soon but I'll probably go to the next home game. Habit int it.

lol

What a silly question Mark. I'd just wasted a fair bit of money on watching that largely odious performance today.

I don't go to watch our team hoof it up to Nuhiu and rely on heroics from the keeper to keep ourselves in it.

Frankly I'd had enough. I wanted to get back for the clasico. Me and my mate left 80 minute mark, took 5 minutes to get to car, 15 to drive back. Only real traffic was Hillsborough corner as we went back roads.

If you don't believe me fine- but what would I gain from lying to go and see ourselves vs Norwich? It was a dire game. I wish I hadn't gone in all honesty.

I see no reason to go anytime soon but I'll probably go to the next home game. Habit int it.

Calm down Jon, i'm not called you a liar about anything have I? All I've said is question why anyone would want to leave a game on 80 minutes with the scores locked because I never would, but everyone is different I suppose, and you have clearly stated why you did leave, to get in to watch the Madrid - Barca game.

Sorry mate - didn't want to come across as aggressive or angry to you. It was directed at thirsty

Maybe it was as a result of you stating 'what a silly question Mark', that he thought your previous post was directed at him?

So you did want to come across as aggressive/angry to me then? petrifying!

Changing Hirsty to thirsty - usually the jibe of droll jibe handed out by those in S2.