christ were boring to watch

Guest Distraught!

More frustrating is the league is more open than it's been in years.

It's there for the taking.

Shame we have to feed off scraps because with a few bob we could really have a go this year.

Shame we have to feed off scraps because with a few bob we could really have a go this year.

Bang on and so frustrating...

The entire league apart from Blackpool and Birmingham will be on 27 points in the next few weeks.

Poor but we have sub standard attacking players.

Added to the fact that Gray sees it suitable a midfield of two defensive players and there is no wonder we don't create anything.

He can't keep playing Semedo and Lee together. Especially at home. Its negative beyond belief.

To be honest it was a bit of a hard game to play. norwich broke us down easily using fouls and hitting us hard. and the referee seemed quite lenient to this.

From what I could tell we created like two or three chances or half chances, and Drenthe seemed to be at the center of those, either being a big part of the build up or playing the final ball.

I know there are a few calling out for him to get a start, but he's obviously still not fit enough... I'm not even sure if he'll ever be either.

it's a shame dielna got subbed, I think Helan would have given us a bit more on the counter in the final few with his pace, than say, lee who could have been replaced with maghoma.

We really need to address this central midfield issue tho. We're just far too defensive in there.

Look at the chance Keiran Lee got in the first half. I don't think anyone had any confidence in him with that. He did extremely well to control it and then get a shot away, but even their keeper must have been relieved it had fall to him and not someone like May or Maguire.

Going forward I think we've got to consider dropping one of Lee or Semedo tho. Both are tidy enough at what they do, but don't offer that attacking support we blatantly need.

Had enough of the best start to a season in years?

yes, and the shines wore off...

were heading one way with this attacking threat...

the attendances don't lie...

gray was very, very grateful to get the job in the first place...

so he's unlikely to rock the same boat as megson did...

but were seeing the rewards you get when restraints have been put on the position of manager...

it's not a few bob, he's spent a few bob, that's the problem (few bob)...

it needs money to compete (and then nothing can be guaranteed)...

he won't chuck it in (for obvious reasons)...

the support won't pay it (by dropping games off)...

and no one wants to pay more on the gate...

we need a buyer, and need one urgently, cos' with this attack were bottom half a dozen candidates...