GRAY OUT

You'e not answered the question.

You've stated that no wins in 7 (3 goals) is a bad patch. I've asked u, at what number of games do you think, this becomes something more.

If you want to quantify it in games id say 10-13. But why would you measure it that way

We've played some decent sides lately, let's see over next 5 games before replacing him.

^^^^

I think we just need to instill the confidence back in the side. The city game has shaken that a lot, probly the Watford game too. And tbh the only thing that has annoyed me today was when he said anyone on the Norwich bench could get it our side, that doesn't help.

But from last season to this, if anyone can get players happy and confident again I think it's Gray, now is a big test for him. It's the first time all season I've seen him swear and frazzled, for a calm bloke I was surprised.

You've agian not answered a reasonable question.

When in your opinion does a bad patch (7 games zero wins 3 goals) become an issue and start to ask questions about the managers position?

Gray is safe as houses......and rightly so.

He has turned a team of strugglers into a competent mid table championship team spending next to Sweet FA.

The only way we are going to move onto the next level ie challenging for playoffs is for our esteemed owner to put his hand in his pocket and fund some better calibre strikers and midfielders for the club.

With the signing of GTF I cant see massive improvement happening any time soon. We will continue to scrape points to be stable in mid table.........given the situation at this time last year that represents progress.

Gray is safe as houses......and rightly so.

He has turned a team of strugglers into a competent mid table championship team spending next to Sweet FA.

The only way we are going to move onto the next level ie challenging for playoffs is for our esteemed owner to put his hand in his pocket and fund some better calibre strikers and midfielders for the club.

With the signing of GTF I cant see MASSIVE improvement happening any time soon. We will continue to scrape points to be stable in mid table.........given the situation at this time last year that represents progress.

Gray is safe as houses......and rightly so.- For how long will he continue to be safe

We will continue to scrape points to be stable in mid table -  For the last 7 games, we're showing relegation form.

Gray is safe as houses......and rightly so.- For how long will he continue to be safe

We will continue to scrape points to be stable in mid table -  For the last 7 games, we're showing relegation form.

Changing manager = expense.

Milan don't do expense.

He happy to trundle along mid table and if Gray can deliver that then his position is secure. Given the level of spending we are doing OK.

We need stability, not to sack yet another manager just because we are not scoring enough goals. Yes it's a concern but if he was sacked who 'realistically' would be brought in, considering it would need to be an out of work manager as MM won't pay a penny in compensation. Let's face it, if you had't watched us this season but saw the position we were in the league you'd take that with our unambitious chairman.

ZZMDU , I`ll try and answer your question, It becomes an issue when we start to look like we are out of games in the first twenty mins. Happened just once this season Watford at home imo.

Compare the list of managers who say we`ll score one more than you - Kevin Keegan, and the list as long as a bog roll who say you start by building at the back.

Also if you are going to sack Gray, who will you bring in. We may still be paying Megson and Jones , now you want to add Gray to that list. The issue isn't Gray its the fact our budget isn't big enough to get us making quick progress , so our only choice is steady progress, which is exactly what we are doing.Year on year. Take a look at the budgets in this league, Toytown and Bournemouth spent much more that we have.

So my question , if Gray goes who do you want to improve us with the same budget? ,

Guest Distraught!

Sacking managers never works just ask chelsea...

Having a megabucks owner and squad does sort of mitigate the manager turnover thing a bit (though I suspect if they had hung onto Mourinho in the first place, they would have won even more trophies than they have - ridiculous ego driven sacking!).

How about taking an example more fitting with our situation and look what it has achieved for McCabe and the Blunts over the years?

Guest The Horse

Just like all other fans up and down the country, we want to see wins - or at least the possibility of wins.

Unfortunately for us we cannot afford for this to happen quickly,  we have to take the slow burn to progress.

A seriously slow burn.

Last season was a disaster with us leaking goals every game at the end and needing to score at least three for a chance of a win.

We now have a rock solid defence. Sorted.
The next stage as everyone can see is the midfield.

However, I cannot see this being fully addressed until next summer.

Changing the manager will not alter that.

This season will be as boring as it has been already and the theme is to nick wins by the odd goal but if we can't win - don't lose either.

We, as fans and a proud old club deserve the Premier League but until a sugar daddy turns up the progress will be slow.

And I'd rather Gray be looking after that than anyone else I can think of at the moment.

He's took the praise when he deserves it. But it hasn't been good enough. Too much of the same passing that goes nowhere, it's repetitive and I find myself knowing what's going to happen.

I pay to be entertained and gone games have been anything but. Not 1 goal from open play at home! That's horrific.

This is one of the most boring periods I've ever had as a season ticket holding and have never looked less forward to going to matches in my life!

i can, about 12 years ago

As a massive supporter of Stuart Gray, I am starting to wonder if maybe he needs some help from a director of football. A few decisions recently have left me baffled and I wonder if he is starting to feel the strain of working under Milan's budgetary restrictions.