Gary Taylor Fletcher

I don't have a problem with GTF being added to the squad, but to think that this is the striker we've been waiting for these last couple of months is ridiculous.

When I look at the table and consider our results, it just seems like a missed opportunity, and it's very, very frustrating.

Oh aye, we need a striker who's a little more clinical in front of goal, so old Stu gives us Gary Taylor-Fletcher! Unbelievable

You think this is down to Gray?

Didn't even know we'd signed him until he came on!

Not read the thread- guessing there's lots of moaning. Actually think he's just the kind of player we need- mush rather this than another Afobe/Hope type signing.

Clearly we don't have the budget for anything else and quite frankly I'm not surprised. We're not getting the crowds (can't justify it myself at the moment at full price- must be the most boring side in the country at the moment) and we have a shirt sponsorship sized hole in the budget that Milan has got to plug.

If he is going to play the role of an attacking midfielder then maybe he's just what we need.

BUT today we looked better just by bringing Drenthe on, need to play him form start...

He's not fit enough mate, I'd love a fit 100% Drenthe but he aint.

Gary Taylor-Fletcher tells me he would've signed for #SWFC last season but Dave Jones "hummed and ha'd" so he joined Leicester. #SWFC

Stuart Gray compares Gary Taylor-Fletcher addition to that of Steve Howard two seasons ago. Says he's been after GTF for weeks. #SWFC

Rob Staton â€@robstaton  2m2 minutes ago

Gary Taylor-Fletcher tells me he would've signed for #SWFC last season but Dave Jones "hummed and ha'd" so he joined Leicester. #SWFC

Rob Staton â€@robstaton  3m3 minutes ago

Stuart Gray compares Gary Taylor-Fletcher addition to that of Steve Howard two seasons ago. Says he's been after GTF for weeks. #SWFC

Hmm, maybe we should give old Jonesy a bit more credit Is Stu starting to lose it?

Fans tend to forget that Steve Howard was a brilliant signing.

hmmmmmm, he did okay. Not sure it was a brilliant signing.

But we can all see that GTF is not really the problem here - it's where he's going to get any service from

Northwich Victoria

Apps 49

Goals 16

Hull City

Apps 5

Goals 0

Leyton Orient 

Apps 24

Goals 2

Grays

Apps 0

Goals 0

Dagenham & Redbridge

Apps 9

Goals 1

Lincoln City

Apps 93

Goals 30

Huddersfield Town

Apps 92

Goals 26

Blackpool

Apps 237

Goals 39

Leicester City

Apps 25

Goals 3

Welcome to hillsbrough and good luck Gary Taylor Fletcher.

Good Championship striker, But don't see point of a month's loan for any player. 

Guest wilyfox

Is Stu starting to lose it?

I think you might be lol

GTF will play his part. We need some know how up there. You said yourself that some were unrealistic regarding loan targets - and then proceed to run down a realistic one.

hmmmmmm, he did okay. Not sure it was a brilliant signing.

But we can all see that GTF is not really the problem here - it's where he's going to get any service from

Think he's here to link play and provide the service for May rather than benefit from it himself.

May will score goals once we start creating regular chances.

Think he's here to link play and provide the service for May rather than benefit from it himself.

May will score goals once we start creating regular chances.

He looked a long way off doing anything when he came on.