Gary Taylor Fletcher

Guest JonTheOwl66

It does smack of a desperate signing really.

He gives us something slightly different. He's a better player than Nuhiu. Maybe he can link up with May.

Still desperately lacking creativity though.

Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher: Even at 33, I can still make an impact in top flight

By Leicester Mercury  |  Posted: July 29, 2014

6522953-large.jpg

Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher

"I might not be able to do some of the other things that people can do but I bring something different so it is good for the manager to have," said Taylor-Fletcher.

"The gaffer knows he can play me in midfield, in a three, I think one of things with having me on the pitch is he can change the formation easily as I can play in a number of positions.

Overall probably a solid signing, but very underwhelming.

sums it up for me. I'm pleased we at least recognise the need for a few additions. My main issue with him is when do we use him? He'll peobably be lacking the fitness to start games, but if we bring him off the bench with say 20 mins to go it could slow our play down at a time when we need to be pushing it with pace more. Could turn out alright, he's got the experience at this level that we lack up front.

Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher: Even at 33, I can still make an impact in top flight

By Leicester Mercury  |  Posted: July 29, 2014

6522953-large.jpg

Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher

"I might not be able to do some of the other things that people can do but I bring something different so it is good for the manager to have," said Taylor-Fletcher.

"The gaffer knows he can play me in midfield, in a three, I think one of things with having me on the pitch is he can change the formation easily as I can play in a number of positions.

By falling on top of it?