May or Lavery?

Ok, who's the bright spark advocating sending may and madine (oh, and an unfit lavery) out on loan

Fantastic idea having just one recognised striker at the club

Back on topic, May and Lavery up top would be very interesting, both have an excellent work rate, know where the back of the net is and react well when in the box.

A difficult call to choose between them

we never seem to make a pass to exploit the movement of May anyway.

That's the sort of problem we have here at Wednesday

We're stuck with sub-par players like Semedo, Coke etc who aren't good enough or smart enough to even see Stevie May's movement never mind actually play the pass to make use of it

So instead of addressing this and getting somebody in there who actually can, be it a new signing or using Maghoma, Maguire, Drenthe etc in a different role, we'll just drop May and persist with the same problems

Not sure it's Semedo's job to make the killer pass. Even coke hasn't been playing that role. However, that is what we're missing.

May is an average player - but a good finisher and with the right supply would score 12/15 goals a season.

Lavery has more chance of making himself something due to his pace - if it's still there.

We might as well flog Madine - He's never gonna get a run of games which is what he needs

Not sure it's Semedo's job to make the killer pass. 

That's the problem I have with him really,  what is his job and is he doing it well enough, considering the division we're in?

Against Watford he fouled Vydra about 6 times and that was his only contribution to the game, he's alright against physical sides but against good opposition who move the ball around quickly on the floor, we carry him.

Personally I think Lee could do the job of nicking the ball, protecting the back 4 etc, but actually has enough ability to get us moving when he has the ball,  Semedo will just pass to the nearest central defender and that's his job done.

Might be overly critical and I'm sure a lot will disagree, but imo we need a lot more that what he does at the moment.

Ok, who's the bright spark advocating sending may and madine (oh, and an unfit lavery) out on loan

Fantastic idea having just one recognised striker at the club

Back on topic, May and Lavery up top would be very interesting, both have an excellent work rate, know where the back of the net is and react well when in the box.

A difficult call to choose between them

May and McGuire that's the solution for me