The Frustrations of an out of work Footballer

It's a good interview and he speaks really well. For whatever reason he thought he was too good for us. You can't blame him for wanting to either play at as high a level as possible, esp when he has done in past and also max his earning but the fact that he's still on the shelf indicates he was deluded and at right level for his current ability. It might also be he just didn't settle in Sheff but given he's well travelled and not always been in places like Milan suggests that's prob not the case. We could have, and prob did, also offer him worse terms than on original short term deal when he's ageing and shown fitness concerns, which would be a hard thing for anyone to take.

We've ended up with a great addition in Lees instead with much more potential so no regrets from our side. Wonder if he regrets turning us down now or still thinks he should be at a higher level. The interview just says he was real eased and not that he turned us down.

Can't find a youtube video but it reminds me of the Kevin Eldon/Rod Hull sketch on TMWRNJ. Don't know if anyone remembers it.

As he is sat down on at his desk, staring at his phone.

"please ring..........oh please ring, go on........WAIT! maybe the phone is broken, yes!........*picks up phone* no, the phone is....perfectly operational...."

I AM HIM

What ever happened to Chris Eagles? He's not got a club either. Reading in between the lines, he was holding out for a lucrative deal and no one was willing to give him one. Seemingly, all that money chasing has got him nowhere. He won't have made a penny since June. I wonder how many clubs have offered him a deal since the transfer window closed.