Corry

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

We need midfield creativity that's obvious I like Corry he's not been given a chance properly by DJ&SG give the lad some game time he plays with his head up looks comfortable in possession & can see a pass & he's at a good age maybe a loan spell would benefit him ? But rather he got a chance with a run of games for us perfect example is maguire he could not get in team for a long time then when he got a chance he took it & made himself a first team regular same thing could happen with Corry give the lad a go we nothing to lose would hate him to leave & go on to make an impact at another club

I think Corry is at the bottom of the pecking order.

Hutchinson

Lee 

Semedo

Coke

Palmer

Maghoma

Helan

McCabe 

Corry

He hasn;t got much chance of getting in the first team under Gray. He needs to go out on loan to a league 1 club and prove his worth.  

Corry (and McCabe) should follow what Palmer had to do to prove himself when he was at Tranmere, and then again in the first team at right back..  

Going by our own. players most skilful in our squad. Creative influence we are so sorely lacking in our team. Never did anything wrong to deserve such a banishmant from the first team picture. Top player never given a fair chance.

Going by our own. players most skilful in our squad. Creative influence we are so sorely lacking in our team. Never did anything wrong to deserve such a banishmant from the first team picture. Top player never given a fair chance.

Corry refused to go out on loan last season.  I think that hasn't helped.

We need midfield creativity that's obvious I like Corry he's not been given a chance properly by DJ&SG give the lad some game time he plays with his head up looks comfortable in possession & can see a pass & he's at a good age maybe a loan spell would benefit him ? But rather he got a chance with a run of games for us perfect example is maguire he could not get in team for a long time then when he got a chance he took it & made himself a first team regular same thing could happen with Corry give the lad a go we nothing to lose would hate him to leave & go on to make an impact at another club

You've been playing FIFA too much.

Corry refused to go out on loan last season.  I think that hasn't helped.

And this season.

=============================================================================

I'm still unsure why people are moaning so much? If we'd have been given this position in October at the start of the season, i would've snatched someone's hand off for it. We've got a very average squad, a squad that's probably more about confidence than ability, and yet people are still slagging us off. If we lose to Norwich on Saturday, it won't be because Corry isn't in the side, it'll be because Norwich have a better outfit than us and will be up in the top 3/4 at the end of the season. We've got to realise that we've overdone ourselves with the start of the season we've had, it wasn't that we were playing terrific football, it's just that we caught a few teams off guard and if we keep this up for the rest of the season we'll have a midtable/lower midtable finish. I'll glady accept that, it's an improvement than what we've had over the last couple of seasons and i don't know about anyone else, but i'd love a season of mediocrity, rather than fighting for our lives!  

Certainly wasn't a creative genius when playing for the U21s the other night. I get that it was only one game, and only the second U21 game I've seen this season, but still.

Perhaps I am expecting too much when I watch these games but I would expect a player with first team potential to really stand out at that level. Lavery certainly did, even in his first season when he was too raw and often lost the ball in the end. In my opinion, both Taylor (CB) and Hinchcliffe (AM) stood out more last season in the U21s than Corry and McCabe ever have and they weren't even deemed good enough to keep.

Commas and full stops next time please..

I needed a shyte half way through and couldn't stop!

How much more of our resources are we going to waste on Corry and McCabe, they should be fighting tooth and nail for a first team shirt.

Given the fact they aren't anywhere nearer a first team shirt than the day they signed,suggests to me they are not the answer to our midfield problems.

Time to move them on

Guest wilyfox

Clearly Paul Corry isn't even close to featuring, so I don't understand why he suddenly becomes the answer. 1app in about 18months or so, isn't it?

Corry clearly has come nowhere near to making the huge step up from Irish college football or whatever league he came from.

Will be gone when his contract ends.