Wednesday vs Norwich Score Predictions

Guest tha_knows

Pessimism rules.....

people are looking at it in a very black & white way, 

'they got good players' .... we cant score atm'  etc etc,   basing the whole result on the last 3 weeks of footy!

while none of them points are wrong, you could even say they are facts...

we all know football dont work like that -  last year Reading was a newly demoted team (as are norwich) and we was as poor as can be going into the game... but we battered them, was it 5-2 or 6-2 ive had a brain freeze? no matter, we did the thing that looked impossible on paper, its how footy works.

Yes the odds are probab;y in their favour, but im shocked at the negativity in some,

because with their current form and us wanting to bounce back at home,  this game is about 50/50 for me!

and people say decisions even themselves out,if so we may get a dodgy pen tomorrow, owt could happen.

And i think were gonna win. UTO

Problem is back then we had two very clinical strikers in Wickham and Fryatt

Problem is back then we had two very clinical strikers in Wickham and Fryatt

and Fryatt has scored how many this season in this league?

did them two play for us in the Boro away game this season though?

like i said, its ONE match, XI V XI...  the fact we aint scored for 2 games makes it more chance that we will score IMO.. 

the biggest worry for me are the stats that are in our favour!!  is it 9 games v them without defeat? 4 wins outa 4 at home as well i think, ... they are the stats that get me pessimistic, all records an runs are there to be broken after all.

But that aside, they are depleted and have good players coming back (a bit rusty?) and we have to show a bit of bouncebackability,  they will be expecting it from us!

recently they drew with weeds at home, we drew with weeds away! 

most importantly, Adams is starting to stamp his mark on them.... but not in a good way - its funny to watch though.

it all points to a HOME WIN.... bellleeiiive

Pessimism rules.....

people are looking at it in a very black & white way,

'they got good players' .... we cant score atm' etc etc, basing the whole result on the last 3 weeks of footy!

while none of them points are wrong, you could even say they are facts...

we all know football dont work like that - last year Reading was a newly demoted team (as are norwich) and we was as poor as can be going into the game... but we battered them, was it 5-2 or 6-2 ive had a brain freeze? no matter, we did the thing that looked impossible on paper, its how footy works.

Yes the odds are probab;y in their favour, but im shocked at the negativity in some,

because with their current form and us wanting to bounce back at home, this game is about 50/50 for me!

and people say decisions even themselves out,if so we may get a dodgy pen tomorrow, owt could happen.

And i think were gonna win. UTO

0-2 Norwich 20,028

We're going to get smashed out of sight, a draw would be an incredible achievement to be honest.

Our central midfield will once again steal a wage by standing on the halfway line for 90 minutes, they'll cut through us for fun like Watford did, and we'll sort of make a fist of it in the last 10 minutes when we're already 3 goals down and decide to throw Drenthe on