Wednesday vs Norwich Score Predictions

Why are people saying we are due a big win? It's not like we are playing well but not getting the result, creating loads of chances in the process.

It's the exact opposite; we are playing crap, with no idea of how to change it and we most certainly aren't creating loads of chances.

We've been found out. Any manager knows how to play against us, and we haven't got a scooby of how to change it. Over the next few games we won't win a game and panic will set in. We will be in the bottom 3 come new year unless we get someone in to advise Gray on tactics.

Have to play to our strengths....sadly thats the back 4 and hope for summatt.....unless of course we start Drenthe....and instead of chasing summatt, we make them do the chasing...Turn an home game into an away scenario....That means going for it for 30 minutes and actually getting something...

2-0 Wednesday....

2-up in half an hour...then roll the shutters down...

Up again for this one and will be my 11th game of the season which means I'm on target to beat my 20 game stint last season. Astonishingly, I haven't seen us get three points since that first game of the season at Brighton. In fact, my last win was in the home game against Notts County a few days later. Really need to win tomorrow as this run is starting to look like one of those we used to suffer under the previous manager. I can't see us getting much to be honest, could do with the boost of a major signing to lift our spirits.