Hutch out for two months

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest AbbeyOwl

Surley there is a relationship with how much players are paid with how much its costs to get in?

Dont call me Shirley. Gareth Bale cost Real Madrid about £200m when you factor in his contract, if there is a direct comparison is it 10 grand a ticket to watch Real Madrid?

Abbey your compassion for a lad whose career has taken a real kicking by injury (hence the reason he is slumming it with us btw) is one that most supporters would share.

However, if he was on a pay as you play contract (as he should be imo), the club would be in a position to use the space in the existing wage budget to loan a temporary replacement withput begging bowling the chairman for extras. Therefore the comments from other posters are justified. No one of them has said they are glad he is injured or hope he is out for a long time so i dont really think you can take exception to what has been said.

His body can't manage it, and there's no such thing as luck.

A real shame, he's our best player when fit, but no use to us injured. I think we should just call it a day.

Hate comments like that, at the end of the day the Finances mean nothing to me it is simply a plus or a minus in the Chairmans bank balance who is in this for money. What is important is that football is this lads whole life, he has been retired once and simply cannot keep fit, its a MASSIVE shame but you can see a time he will have to throw in the towel which bearing in mind his talent must be incredibly tough on him.

Forget the basis of his contract because it will make no difference to you or I, seeing him play does make a difference and it is that which matters to supporters. Too many people play Football Manager, they start to see real life players as they would a digital image.

Top post. Very well said.

2 months is good news

I can understand why he would be happy.

He was probably expecting to be told his career was over.

As far as we are concerned we might get him in the new year but its time to forget about him now. We either need a new CM or Gray needs to consider starting Coke/ Maccabe/ Corry/ Maghoma in midfield next to Lee.

2 months is good news

I can understand why he would be happy.

He was probably expecting to be told his career was over.

As far as we are concerned we might get him in the new year but its time to forget about him now. We either need a new CM or Gray needs to consider starting Coke/ Maccabe/ Corry/ Maghoma in midfield next to Lee.

It is good news as is the fact that although the same knee it is a different injury to the condition that has shadowed his career. He must have imagined his career going down the pan for good on Saturday. He's due a bit of luck.

Agree too that either someone like Corry or McCabe needs to step up or we need someone else in on loan.