Alan Biggs: Chris O’Grady could provide the goals Sheffield Wednesday crave

Reda would have given a few penalties away and got caught out of position costing us goals at the other end. Love the guy but his contract wasn't renewed because he wasn't good enough at this level even though he gave his all.

Top L1 player, Championship a step too far. 

I couldn't disagree more with this. I don't think COG is better at any of those things than Nuhiu. He just played at a lower level when he was with us. Nuhiu would absolutely boss league one!

Nuhiu isn't static, he's just slower than Championship defenders. So is COG though to be fair.

Plus, May is drifting deep to avoid the defenders' pocket that he is fitting neatly into when he's further forward. Nuhiu does a lot of hard work and runs the channels...etc. As is May. They work they're socks off. But that isn't the problem.

COG would be more of the same. No better, not much worse.

Daft article from Biggsy!

agree with all of that. However, I think I would take CoG as hed be cheap, would score a few like he did at Barnsley and contribute much more to the overall game than Madine does. It'd be underwhelming no doubt about it, but given what we currently have to work with up front I think CoG would be an improvement.