Brentford following

i heard l**ds have so much away support that they cant all get tickets so they end up travelling and going to any away games they get tickets for. best support in the world

Why the p$ss take about our away attendances, it's not like we take poor numbers and big them up.

We had nearly 2000 at Norwich on Tuesday night and at Cat A, £40 a ticket prices too. No championship clubs and very few PL clubs would have done that.

but most of them will have been local to that area so its no big deal tbh...maybe the wee wee take is cus you claimed that away tickets havnt made general sale since 1985,or it mite av been one of the other leeds fans the other week

It wasn't me but we don't have general sale of away tickets, not since Bates' era began anyway.

Not sure the majority of the 2k were from East Anglia either.

Why the p$ss take about our away attendances, it's not like we take poor numbers and big them up.

We had nearly 2000 at Norwich on Tuesday night and at Cat A, £40 a ticket prices too. No championship clubs and very few PL clubs would have done that.

Like a number of clubs, Norwich City operate a match category policy (A+, AB & C) whereby the more popular matches cost more to watch. Category A+ prices are shown below, with other category A, B & C prices shown in brackets.

Away Fans:

Adults: £50 (A £45) (B Â£35) (C £30)

Over 65's: £40 (A £35) (B £25) (C £20)

Under 16's: Â£30 (A £25) (B Â£20) (C £15) 

Under 12's: £20 (A £15) (B Â£12) (C £10)

(I thought you sell out every single away trip??)

Away fans are housed on one side of the new South Stand, on one side of the ground. As you would expect from a new stand the facilities and view of the playing action are good. The normal allocation in this area is 2,500 fans

Edited by bradowl

Like a number of clubs, Norwich City operate a match category policy (A+, A, B & C) whereby the more popular matches cost more to watch. Category A+ prices are shown below, with other category A, B & C prices shown in brackets.

Away Fans:

Adults: £50 (A £45) (B £35) (C £30)

Over 65's: £40 (A £35) (B £25) (C £20)

Under 16's: £30 (A £25) (B £20) (C £15)

Under 12's: £20 (A £15) (B £12) (C £10)

(I thought you sell out every single away trip??)

Away fans are housed on one side of the new South Stand, on one side of the ground. As you would expect from a new stand the facilities and view of the playing action are good. The normal allocation in this area is 2,500 fans

Foook me. 50 tw4ttin quid for a cat A? That's worse than Leeds. Who do Norwich think they are foookin Real Madrid?

To be fair 2000 is a brilliant following.

Edited by archieswfc

Foook me. 50 tw4ttin quid for a cat A? That's worse than Leeds. Who do Norwich think they are foookin Real Madrid?

To be fair 2000 is a brilliant following.

2,000 is very good, I reckon we'll be a 50 quid game because we play them Easter Monday....

Glad I'm under 16.  ;-)

so you reckon all of those at norwich travelled from leeds? Reyt

No way was the MAJORITY of weeds fans local.... so you think over 1000 people who live in such a nice area with decent people will choose to support them Morons?  NAH, Im with JV on this!

can't expect much of an atmosphere at Brentford - I had to queue up for ages to find out that I was in the queue for a wee wee (toilets right next to "catering facilities") but managed to change queue lane to find out they were only serving tea and no beer

also - why do fans who get shirty about not being able to sit in their allocated seat at away games are always the ones who turn up ten minutes into the game?

Just a suggestion, but would you mind f*cking off and posting on your own forum? You are attracting flies.

That's all the MASSIVE took to leeds.

But Leeds was boycotted by many who didn't want to pay those scrubbers over the top prices especially when it was on telly anyway.

Me included.

Leeds have brought some really poor followings to Hillsborough.

That's just how it is.