Jones Cloned

Guest ReytGoodFootyPlayer

That's actually a cartoon fish.  Fail

you wouldnt understand the term "Fresh" as in "Cool" becuase you're also a recently laid turd

8106.jpg

this is a fresh fish....

20090901154150!Round-turd-big.jpg

this is you

...wow...you must have a poorly tummy...what's it like having a day off from Year 4? 

PS: It's Freshfish ... you'll learn about that in Y5 ... 

Edited by Freshfish

...wow...you must have a poorly tummy...what's it like having a day off from Year 4? 

How many year 4 turds have you been examining? #Sickfish

0-siren-light-anime.gif

We might be having some bad results.

There may be some similarities in the play.

One huge difference between the two though is that the players seemingly still want to play for Gray.

It might not be pleasing on the eye, but we are still working hard and still (I know we're not scoring enough) but we're still defending as a unit.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

...nope..don't get it. You'll have to explain. That's not good, needing your comedic material to be explained...not on here anyway. If you're older than 13 I'll eat my hat.

I hope you're not only talking to me becuase you think im under 13. #Pedofish

We might be having some bad results.

There may be some similarities in the play.

One huge difference between the two though is that the players seemingly still want to play for Gray.

It might not be pleasing on the eye, but we are still working hard and still (I know we're not scoring enough) but we're still defending as a unit.

I think it's worth mentioning that many of our current first team players were brought to the club by DJ. Before he lost the plot, he obviously saw something in them. Gray clearly has a much better idea of how to get the best out of them.

I think it's worth mentioning that many of our current first team players were brought to the club by DJ. Before he lost the plot, he obviously saw something in them. Gray clearly has a much better idea of how to get the best out of them.

Man management.

More important now than any other time in history, because the power lays with players and agents.

Modern managers, or head coaches or whatever they want to be called have to be a lot cuter.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Man management.

More important now than any other time in history, because the power lays with players and agents.

Modern managers, or head coaches or whatever they want to be called have to be a lot cuter.

Man management.

Some eno needs to tell that to Evans.

It always amazes me how many top rate coaches and managers we have on this,or any other, board.

Stuart Gray is nothing but a clone of Dave Jones. Yeah, he has started well but the signs are showing, just like last season.

Gray has been with Jones too long.

Jones talked about square pegs in round holes – Gray is playing players out of position

Jones wanted two fast wingers to get down the flanks and cut inside – Gray is playing Mags on the wrong wing. Its not working. Our play ONLY comes from the wing and its achieving nothing.

Jones said that he wanted to play the same players every game to maintain consistency – Grey said the same, only he keeps changing his starting 11.

Jones stuck with Bothroyd for far too long when it was obvious he needed dropping – You guessed it, Grey is doing the same.

Grey is a great coach, but it ends there. We need a Manager and Grey back to doing what he does best.

What fickle fans we have a month back he was the best thing since sliced bread,Now because he has a chairman that wont back him he is not up to it give it a rest pal.