It's time for the chairman to step up - Part 2

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Original thread got deleted

Same sentiment applies. Time to step up Mandaric. You've let the very thing which several sensible posters on here suggested would happen with no investment and that's allowing us to slip into a rut.

No more excuses. If you want out, sell the club and go. There will be takers. If not, then there's something seriously up with the club.

Time to act Mandaric.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Which is why I say it's time to pack it in now.

I feel sorry for the people who have shelled out for STs.

It's same old same old. Mediocre. Laughable.

I don't think any of us can argue the fact we haven't recruited well enough and Gray hasn't had the backing in the market he needs and deserves , I've always supported the chairman but were now in a situation really where it's imperative we strengthen or risk losing all

momentum

Milan has to step up

It doesn't really make any sense, a couple of decent loans to supplement our curtailed summer recruitment, and we'd still be flying. Any expenditure would surely have been offset by our crowds holding up Others have joked that our solid start enabled the chairman to think that he could get away with it, but it looks as if there could be some truth in that. As a businessman, he will have known that he would have got a return on that investment. It's baffling.

Perhaps one day people will realise that Milan isn't going to do any more than cough up the requisite funds to keep us ticking along. 

You are so correct with your comment. I understand fans wanting more money spent on players, but he won't spend big as he wants out. Would anyone spend money that you may not get back? We have no chance of promotion with the present squad and our only hope is that we keep around the middle of the table and not face relegation that we often do. On another topic, jury is still out on Steve May. I don't get to see him much on TV, but not been too impressed. He runs around a lot, maybe he needs the ball to him more often.

I really don't think any sane person is asking him to throw money at it, just to complete the summer recruitment, after all, it is nearly November. You are probably right about our chances of promotion, so it comes down to small margins. Maybe best case scenario is mid table with our existing squad, but worst case scenario is a relegation battle. A couple of loan signings, while they may not elevate us to promotion challengers, would give us an outside chance and at least ensure we avoid a relegation struggle. We are starting to witness what effect not doing anything has had on the mood of the fan base. I can't remember such numbers leaving a game so early for a long time.