Disgraceful

i think his point was that Madine did nothing either.

Except that's not true....Madine did more than no.9 despite having less than a quarter of the time on the pitch

Not from where i was standing

Why how long did Madine have from where you were standing?

reight dramatic on here, we all knew secretly we'd have a little stutter sooner or later, a run of poor results. we've taken a point tonight and conservative as it is, gray is happy picking up points.

lets have some positives; we've not lost, we've kept a clean sheet, we have no new injury problems, owlstalkers have lots to grumble about

madine wasnt that good for me on saturday, better than nuhiu when he came on but we shouldn't forget nuhiu has found the net this season so gray will always sway to him, maybe we should drop may for a game or bring him on at half time. it might be worth playing him as an impact player, say we line up 4 5 1 on saturday and at half time or on 60 minutes we bring may and drenthe on, we should have a lively last half an hour.

United's game was must win cos they've got Chelsea and Arsenal coming up. Tough games. They needed the points or risked getting dragged even further behind the leaders.

And you say our away form surpasses our home form.... Guess you'll be happy to lose our home games then?

Not good enough tonight.

any point away from home is a good point ...that is how Championships are won as you then add those to the 3 points you win every time you play at home

Unfortunately nobody told us we had to get 3 points at home(but then again we can blame the boo boys and that it's so much harder playing in front of 20k Owls fans than 2/3 k)

I'm happy with an away point tonight as I cant see us getting one on Saturday

how did the other players get on Ian?

Westwood had next to nothing to do....Palmer was shocking in the first half, cafu in the 2nd, rest of defence were solid, Helan looked dangerous in patches, Maguire was head and shoulders above everyone else as usual, Semedo and Lee were their normal "average"

Let's be fair here...goalscoring is an issue for this entire team. 

Barely anyone has contributed anything this season, it has been that bad. 

Not a single defender has scored a goal from a freekick, corner etc, midfield has contributed about one goal and little to no creativity and our strikers have 6 league goals between the three of them. 

Let's be fair here...goalscoring is an issue for this entire team. 

Barely anyone has contributed anything this season, it has been that bad. 

Not a single defender has scored a goal from a freekick, corner etc, midfield has contributed about one goal and little to no creativity and our strikers have 6 league goals between the three of them.

nail on head SiJ ,

Nuhiu was very poor tonight, but for me Madine looks about as likely to score as him at the moment.

May is our only real threat, and was unlucky tonight. But we have no creativity in the middle of the park - our only option is on the wings, which becomes all too predictable.

Thought Helan was excellent tonight and we've got more goals in U.S. if he puts in performances like that because we got forward and balls into the box.