Disgraceful

Just flicked through the Madine tweet thread and cant believe people are having a go at him for being "petulant" at been dropped.....its a disgraceful decision and he's completely vindicated in Nuhiu putting in a performance with, from memory, 1 positive action in 90 minutes, and that was heading away a corner.....you all know my views on him but tonight was right up there with the worst of his none performances....I can tell you this for nothing....after watching that Donkey amble about for 90 minutes I'm apoplectic......Gray should be bloody happy that Madine is only being petulant because I'd have wrecked the dressing room if I'd been told that news

How Gray can drop Madine for Nuhiu and then only give Drenthe 10 minutes after what we've seen the last few weeks is going to lose him his job if he's not careful

They are having a go at him for being petulant and unprofessional by making it public knowledge hours before the team was announced..but carry on championing him

Just flicked through the Madine tweet thread and cant believe people are having a go at him for being "petulant" at been dropped.....its a disgraceful decision and he's completely vindicated in Nuhiu putting in a performance with, from memory, 1 positive action in 90 minutes, and that was heading away a corner.....you all know my views on him but tonight was right up there with the worst of his none performances....I can tell you this for nothing....after watching that Donkey amble about for 90 minutes I'm apoplectic......Gray should be bloody happy that Madine is only being petulant because I'd have wrecked the dressing room if I'd been told that news

How Gray can drop Madine for Nuhiu and then only give Drenthe 10 minutes after what we've seen the last few weeks is going to lose him his job if he's not careful

Totally agree. Mental decision.

so you're apoplectic about getting an away point at one of the best home teams in the division, but Saturday was better because Madine started and drenthe played???

so you're apoplectic about getting an away point at one of the best home teams in the division, but Saturday was better because Madine started and drenthe played???

If you don't think Drenthe would have given us a better chance of winning tonight then you're an idiot.....if you think Nuhiu is good enough to start in front of anyone then you're obviously blind or don't go...Brentford were there for the taking tonight, if we'd had 11 men we'd have won

Guest JonTheOwl66

Best home teams? Don't kid yourself.

This was a must win tonight. No two ways about it. The longer this rut goes on the worse it gets. We have some very tough games coming up.

Where's the next win coming from?

We don't win at home.

So when are we actually going to win next?

Best home teams? Don't kid yourself.

This was a must win tonight. No two ways about it. The longer this rut goes on the worse it gets. We have some very tough games coming up.

Where's the next win coming from?

We don't win at home.

So when are we actually going to win next?

must win??? What a drama queen.

If you don't think Drenthe would have given us a better chance of winning tonight then you're an idiot.....if you think Nuhiu is good enough to start in front of anyone then you're obviously blind or don't go...Brentford were there for the taking tonight, if we'd had 11 men we'd have won

I always thought Grays tactic of always playing with 2 squirrels & a filed mouse would backfire.

Guest JonTheOwl66

must win??? What a drama queen.

Yep. As Man Us game was must win last night for them, Brentford was for us too.

Tough, tough games on the way. Very disappointing result tonight.

You'll have to start slating May at this rate as well, Ian. 

May looked dangerous a few times in the first half....showed real pace and a great first touch to create one chance for himself......no.9 shows nothing....absolutely nothing......I can see attributes in most players that their fans can put forward as a reason for them to start but I can't for the life of me see anything in him that would get him a contract at any club outside of the 6th tier of the Albanian league

Im not a fan of Nuhiu but i dont recall Madine actually touching the ball when he came on

Nice response.

If Drenthe and Madine had started I think we would have had a better chance of conceding. So I can follow stu's logic without being apoplectic about it.

I don't think he trusts Drenthe. The plan tonight was to get a point. Gray has done a really good job, and gets more decisions right than wrong. The one that still rankles me is bringing on 2 subs after we scored against Charlton in the cup.

Gray has lasted 6 months longer than I expected. I don't mind him at all.

This is fine when you are capable of winning home games, unfortunately we are not. Drenthe should at least have been given a go earlier than the 84th minute, it was little more than a token gesture by that stage.

Yep. As Man Us game was must win last night for them, Brentford was for us too.

Tough, tough games on the way. Very disappointing result tonight.

Man U's game was a must win last night as they haven't won away all season.....our away form surpasses our home form..keep trolling

Guest JonTheOwl66

Man U's game was a must win last night as they haven't won away all season.....our away form surpasses our home form..keep trolling

United's game was must win cos they've got Chelsea and Arsenal coming up. Tough games. They needed the points or risked getting dragged even further behind the leaders.

And you say our away form surpasses our home form.... Guess you'll be happy to lose our home games then?

Not good enough tonight.