Disgraceful

Just flicked through the Madine tweet thread and cant believe people are having a go at him for being "petulant" at been dropped.....its a disgraceful decision and he's completely vindicated in Nuhiu putting in a performance with, from memory, 1 positive action in 90 minutes, and that was heading away a corner.....you all know my views on him but tonight was right up there with the worst of his none performances....I can tell you this for nothing....after watching that Donkey amble about for 90 minutes I'm apoplectic......Gray should be bloody happy that Madine is only being petulant because I'd have wrecked the dressing room if I'd been told that news

How Gray can drop Madine for Nuhiu and then only give Drenthe 10 minutes after what we've seen the last few weeks is going to lose him his job if he's not careful

nihiu is no world beater but madine is worse

both target men - nihiu better with ball at feet and in air. madine just ran around on sat. no goal threat whatsoever. nihiu doesn't have much of one but its more than madine. goal record speaks for itself.

Just flicked through the Madine tweet thread and cant believe people are having a go at him for being "petulant" at been dropped.....its a disgraceful decision and he's completely vindicated in Nuhiu putting in a performance with, from memory, 1 positive action in 90 minutes, and that was heading away a corner.....you all know my views on him but tonight was right up there with the worst of his none performances....I can tell you this for nothing....after watching that Donkey amble about for 90 minutes I'm apoplectic......Gray should be bloody happy that Madine is only being petulant because I'd have wrecked the dressing room if I'd been told that news

How Gray can drop Madine for Nuhiu and then only give Drenthe 10 minutes after what we've seen the last few weeks is going to lose him his job if he's not careful

It's coz he falls over and doesn't run and only scored 4 goals in championship when he never gets a start, and when he does and does well he gets dropped and then isn't happy about it. That's why we drew tonight and didn't win - cos STEVIE may read his tweet and was demoralised by having to play in same team as Madine and that's why he hit the post and didn't score. Come on. Get with the programme.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Nuhiu truly is garbage.

He's had his little purple patch for the season, that's his goals tally done with for the year.

New bodies are needed desperately to freshen things up.

It's coz he falls over and doesn't run and only scored 4 goals in championship when he never gets a start, and when he does and does well he gets dropped and then isn't happy about it. That's why we drew tonight and didn't win - cos STEVIE may read his tweet and was demoralised by having to play in same team as Madine and that's why he hit the post and didn't score. Come on. Get with the programme.

Guest JonTheOwl66

This is NOTHING to do with Gray. His hands are utterly tied having to rely upon Nuhiu.

i want the guy to get a fair crack of the whip. Which ain't going to happen with scrooge in charge.

Do you think it was a good idea, giving Drenthe less than 10 mins?

I don't think he trusts Drenthe. The plan tonight was to get a point. Gray has done a really good job, and gets more decisions right than wrong. The one that still rankles me is bringing on 2 subs after we scored against Charlton in the cup.

Gray has lasted 6 months longer than I expected. I don't mind him at all.

This is NOTHING to do with Gray. His hands are utterly tied having to rely upon Nuhiu.

i want the guy to get a fair crack of the whip. Which ain't going to happen with scrooge in charge.

Its got everything to do with Gray....he's the one that replaced Madine with Nuhiu....he's the one that played the donkey for 90 mins....he's the one who didn't start Drenthe and even if hes not fit, he's fitter than 10 minutes

Edited by Ian

He's right. Milan needs to chuck a mil on transfers, one mil.

Guest JonTheOwl66
Posted · Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, October 22, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, October 22, 2014 - No reason given

Its got everything to do with Gray....he's the one that replaced Madine with Nuhiu....he's the one that played the donkey for 90 mins....he's the one who didn't start Drenthe and even if hes not fit, he's fitter than 10 minutes

Gray can't play Madine cos the Clappers will protest. And without the Clappers nobody would turn up with current performers

Better to have somebody who runs slowly around the pitch for 90 minutes than a proper footballer

Clapper logic