We Must be Unique

Going for a top 6 finish with only three recognised strikers, all of whom have forgotten how to score.

We need to combine that with a midfield that creates nowt and a defence that concedes loads of goals to grab promotion in our own unique way.

I reckon we're two thirds of the way there to achieving it.

Going for a top 6 finish with only three recognised strikers, all of whom have forgotten how to score.

We need to combine that with a midfield that creates nowt and a defence that concedes loads of goals to grab promotion in our own unique way.

I reckon we're two thirds of the way there to achieving it.

If only the defence could cotton on to this master plan we would be well away.

Anyone expecting us to 'go for a top 6 finish' deserves dissapointment.

Don't think many if any came into the season expecting to challenge for a top six spot.

But accepting mediocrity will mean that's all we achieve at best. A fair few teams have been promoted on modest budgets since we were last up there, thanks to good organisation steady investment in the right players and great team spirit.

It won't be long before the great team spirit that we are purported to be enjoying under Gray is eroded if players are tweeting their opinions about being left on the bench a few hours before a game and we generally don't look like winning games on a regular basis.

I'm wondering why in the English football pyramid that we are unique for wanting a top 6 finish...surely every club from the Prem down to the Vanarama were thinking that at the start of the season

Some on here would have you believe we should only aspire to mid table mediocrity.

Brainwashed some folk.

Spent too long swallowing propaganda put out by the club in the media.

I'm half thinking of taking a collection round for poor old Milan, to ensure his family have a turkey for Christmas and don't go without.

Guest RaptheOWL

Lets keep it real we The So called MASSIVE are just not good enough up front , we could do with some old fashion wingers putting the ball into the box and some strikers who can get on the end of them , when was the last time we had a 25 goal a season striker ? cant get promotion on 11 goals a season can we ... something is not right down at the MASSIVE :ghoulguy: