A message from the chairman

isnt it about time he came out and told us everything is ok and signings are on the way to push us up the table.

Will he wait until we drop further down until he acts?

Is he just sat at home sucking on a worthers waiting til the bat phone goes off?

We've been found out, no more happy clapping from me, we really are poor.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

isnt it about time he came out and told us everything is ok and signings are on the way to push us up the table.

Will he wait until we drop further down until he acts?

Is he just sat at home sucking on a worthers waiting til the bat phone goes off?

We've been found out, no more happy clapping from me, we really are poor.

Its not his job to get us a couple of wingers and a striker he is only our billionaire owner! maybe us supporters should show the lack of ambition he does and not bothering turning up

Maybe if we got more than 18,000 for home games, he might throw some more money at it. I don't blame the bloke. He's done his bit, and isn't getting anything back from the millions of Wednesday fans in the City.

He had is chance to show ambition after the Wycombe game, a big big opportunity missed

reality check needed for some people.

honestly, what was OP expecting at the start of the season?

we have done better than I thought and whilst we are in a rut we are still picking up points. we could not say that last year could we when we could not buy a win for months.

the club is up for sale. what you are asking it akin to you being asked to spend loads cosmetically doing up a perfectly roadworthy car you wanted to sell. you would not do it would you?

He had is chance to show ambition after the Wycombe game, a big big opportunity missed

Why should he? Using the Wycombe game as an example, and comparing it to Saturday, we have over 20,000, for whatever reason, who can't be bothered. Our crowds, especially at home, are awful. This is the best team we have had since the Premiership years, and the support is poor. United get equally good crowds for playing the likes of Yeovil.

Why should he? Using the Wycombe game as an example, and comparing it to Saturday, we have over 20,000, for whatever reason, who can't be bothered. Our crowds, especially at home, are awful. This is the best team we have had since the Premiership years, and the support is poor. United get equally good crowds for playing the likes of Yeovil.

Wycombe game could've been a right springboard

whilst i am not defending the OP's overly pessimistic and critical outlook, the fans have had to deal with modest but not insignificant ST and matchday ticket price rises whilst no real inflation in wages; bound to have a cooling effect.

however, i agree a lot of our fans chat about loyalty and support looks and sounds pretty dated. as a fan base we seem to be very bi-polar based on temporary form; from out of business one week to europe in 5 years in another. 

some realism needed

Wycombe game could've been a right springboard

So why did 20,000 not use it as a springboard to buy season tickets then?

Some us knew the game Milan was up to since day 1. Buy the club on the cheap, few clever loan signings, clean the club up commercially and then sell up, making as much profit as possible, whilst spending as little as possible. It's only those daft enough not to have realised this, since day 1, that get the monk on. Those of us who twigged on, from day 1, have just enjoyed the ride, and not got disappointed when we didn't sign Neymar in the summer.

Maybe if we got more than 18,000 for home games, he might throw some more money at it. I don't blame the bloke. He's done his bit, and isn't getting anything back from the millions of Wednesday fans in the City.

Its not cheap going to Hillsbro ,and you can understand people refusing to pay to watch the same old poor, sub standard performances week in ,week out. 

So why did 20,000 not use it as a springboard to buy season tickets then?

Some us knew the game Milan was up to since day 1. Buy the club on the cheap, few clever loan signings, clean the club up commercially and then sell up, making as much profit as possible, whilst spending as little as possible. It's only those daft enough not to have realised this, since day 1, that get the monk on. Those of us who twigged on, from day 1, have just enjoyed the ride, and not got disappointed when we didn't sign Neymar in the summer.

Bit of ambition and he may have reached 20 thou.

No I'm not joking either